You/Eska - Leave

It's the night before you're meant to head back with Lin to Republic City and you still had yet to tell Eska about you being unable to stay

It's the night before you're meant to head back with Lin to Republic City and you still had yet to tell Eska about you being unable to stay. Eska was...special. You had fallen for her during your short trip to the Southern Water Tribe but she could be a little unreasonable at times. You weren't sure how she was going to take it when you told her that you weren't going to be heading back to the Northern Water Tribe. Especially not after she had given you a betrothal necklace after everything that happened.

"Officer (y/n), what are you doing out here so late. We have an early morning."

"Chief Beifong! I had no idea you were still awake."

"Yeah, well it doesn't hurt to do a final sweep to make sure that the threat is really gone."

You nod in agreement. You've known Lin for so long that you knew there was no point in telling her otherwise.

"That's new. Did Eska give it to you?"

Your hand goes up to touch your necklace, momentarily forgetting that it was even on there.

"Yeah. She gave it to me after she returned from the portal."

Lin raises her brow at you. The necklace was unusual. She couldn't figure out why anyone would wear a betrothal necklace like yours.

"Have you told her you'll be going back to Republic City? Eska doesn't strike me as someone to take such kind of news well. Judging from the fact that the Southern Water Tribe is still standing, I'm guessing that you haven't."

You rubbed the back of your head, unsure of how to tell your chief that you were a tiny bit scared of your girlfriend.

"It's...complicated."

She scoffs, crossing her arms while looking straight at you.

"You're my best officer, you can handle giving her the news. Now go straight to where she's staying and let her know that you can't go with her. I need you back in Republic City."

"Chief Beifong, Eska is probably asleep. I can't go bother her."

"That's an order, Officer (y/n). I'm not going to lose one of my officers because they are afraid giving news to their girlfriend."

You sigh and nod.

"Yes Chief. I'll meet you at the docks tomorrow morning."

Lin nods and you take off to Eska's place. It was dark, letting you know that Desna and Eska were already alseep. Lin had ordered you tell your girlfriend but there was no way you were going to interrupt her sleep. Wanting to just wait until the morning to tell her, you rushed back to your place.

X

"(y/n)! Why did I just hear from Lin that you were going back to Republic City!"

You gulped loudly as you saw the anger in her eyes. Maybe Lin was right about telling her last night.

"Uh, I was going to tell you last night but you were already asleep by the time I finished my rounds."

Eska walks up to you, slipping a finger under the necklace and pulling you in. She can't help but smile when she sees the fear in your eyes. You were so cute.

"Did you think that I was going to get mad that you weren't going to come with us back to our tribe?"

"N..no. Of course, not." She gives you a look. "Okay, a little."

She smiles in amusement and kisses you roughly. You momentarily forget your fear of her as you get lost in the kiss.

"Don't be ridiculous. I wouldn't get mad. This is your job. Republic City needs your help. I'm not going to stop you from helping it."

"Really?"

"Of course. I'm not a controlling girlfriend." You let out a sigh of relief. "But I do want you in the Northern Tribe when you're done. I'll be expecting daily updates about the reconstruction. Understand?"

You quickly nod. She smiles again, kissing you one last time before letting you go.

"Now lets get you packed. Your ship will be leaving soon."

X

You're waving goodbye to your girlfriend when Lin walks up to you.

"See. I told you it was better if you had told her that you weren't going to go with her."

"Y..yeah. I told her when you ordered me to do so. It was easy."

"...you didn't tell her did you."

"Nope. I love her but she can be a little scary. She did let me come to help with the repairing so that's good."

Lin sighs and quietly mutters 'kids' under her breath.

"If her being controlling makes you happy then who am I to stop you."

"Thanks Chief. Your support means a lot."

Lin mentally face palms at your answer. You were one of her best officers but you were a little clueless when it came to dealing with things that didn't come with the job.

"Sure, kid. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Zhu Li - Sides

Kuvira - Coma

Korra - Pro

Toph - Surprise

Azula -  Caught

Kuvira - Hold

Lin Beifong - Perfect

Jinora - News

Asami Sato - Smile

Kuvira - Prison

Kuvira - Forgiveness

Azula - Party

Kya - Rescue

Lin Beifong - Rank

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect Part 2

Kuvira - Down

Jinora - Happy 

Kuvira - Ex

Zhu Li - (Fluff)??

Lin Beifong - Catch

Kuvira - Arranged

------------