You/Azula - Coincidence

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You looked at the Fire Nation girl with curiosity

You looked at the Fire Nation girl with curiosity. Your siblings had told you all about the other nations but you had never met someone that wasn't from the Water Tribe.

"You're not from around here, are you?"

Azula was surprised that an insult didn't automatically spill out of her mouth. She wasn't the nicest person around and she was aware of it.

"No, I'm from the Fire Nation."

"The Fire Nation? Aren't you a little too far away from it? What are you doing here?"

Azula almost spilled the truth but she held back. You seemed innocent enough to not know about what was going on behind the scenes and she wasn't planning on being the bearer of bad news to you. She found herself wanting to bring a smile to your face.

"I thought it would be nice to go out of my nation and learn about the rest. It's been an interesting journey so far. You've never left your Water Tribe?"

You're suddenly interested in everything that she had to say. It wasn't everyday that you met a beautiful stranger that traveled the world.

"I have not. If I show you around, could I hear some stories from your journey? I would love to know first hand accounts about what you've seen."

"I'd like that."

X

As promised, you showed her around your village. Even introducing her to your siblings. They didn't seem to like her at the beginning but they ended up warming up to her by the end of Azula's trip.

"I really wish that you didn't have to go. I liked having you around."

"I know. I liked spending my time with you but I promise to be back as soon as I can. Father has called for me and he'll be upset if I don't return."

Azula hugs you tightly, hating that she had to leave. A hawk had arrived the day before to let her know that she was to return immediately. She wasn't sure what the hurry was but she figured that it wasn't good.

"Alright. I'm holding you to that promise."

X

Azula kept looking at the floor as her father continued going on and on about how she was a foolish girl for ever spending time with the enemy. She hated how her father talked about you and your tribe but she kept quiet. If she did say something, it was only going to anger him and that was the last thing that she wanted to do. Father would often bring up wiping out other nations whenever they did something to anger him.

"You're not even listening are you!? I'm not going to stand for this. Guards! Bring me General Zhao and the rest of my council."

"What?! Father, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to teach a lesson about politics. Prepare your ship, you're heading out with the others for an invasion of the Water Tribe."

"Father! You can't be serious. Is this because of my friendship with that girl?"

"Friendship? No, it's not because of your friendship. It's because of the way you've changed. You're much more docile. You're not as violet as before and that tells me that the girl has changed you. If I don't nip this in the bud, she's going to ruin you. She's going to ruin your chance of ever becoming Fire Lord and I'm not going to let that happen. Now go prepare!"

Azula didn't want to attack your tribe but she had no choice. She couldn't even warm you if she wanted you because someone was always looking over her shoulder.

X

Azula did return. With her ship and many others that started to attack your tribe.

"I told you that she was going to betray you! Look at what she did! She's killing our people!"

"Sokka! Now is not the time!"

You ignored their yells as you silently cried while watching the ships. You could see Azula running around yelling at people and you couldn't help but feel so betrayed. You had shown her kindness and she paid you back with death. You closed your eyes for a second and then opened them again for them to be glowing. You didn't know what was happening but you felt stronger than ever. Using the strength that had come out of nowhere, you started to bend the water to destroy the ships that kept killing your family and friends. You could hear them scream as they fell into the cold water but you didn't care. You had only one thought in your mind and that was to kill them all.

X

While everyone was screaming in fear, Azula focused on finding General Zhao.

"I would think twice before what you're about to do."

"No. You killed all those innocent people. I'm not going to let you get away, Zhao."

"You're father is going to be furious when he hears about this."

"He's not going to hear about this because you're not going back to tell him."

She kills him before he has a chance to run away. With him taken care of, Azula jumps off the ship and hurries to get to land. Sokka and Katara had seen everything that Azula had done and rushed to help her.

"I'm so sorry, I did everything I could to stop them..."

She starts to cry in Katara's arms when she's pulled out of the water. She had failed to stop the attack and a lot of people were dead because of it.

X

When you return back to your normal self,  Azula was waiting for you. You didn't even give her a chance to apologize before you had run up to kiss her. Azula was caught off guard for a second and then returned the kiss.

"But I was part of the attack. I helped with this massacre."

"Even if I wasn't in my state of mind, I still saw how you were stopping all your men from throwing the rocks. I saw you kill the man who was responsible for it all. You did everything you could to help me and I thank you."

Azula didn't return to the Fire Nation. She refused to ever leave you again and you were more than happy to have her move in with you.

-----------

All characters are 18+

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Rangi.- Training

------------