You/Ty Lee - Shy

Ty Lee was frustrated

Ty Lee was frustrated. It was a rare thing but nonetheless, she was frustrated. For the past month, she had been trying to ask you out with unsuccessful results. When she got the hint that you might return her feelings, she set out to be the one that asked you out. You were shy and she knew that if she didn't ask you out, that you would never. It's why she couldn't understand why none of her attempts were successful. Maybe she was wrong about the fact that you liked her.

"Do you guys think that (y/n) likes me?"

Azula and Mai rolled their eyes at their friend. They thought the two of you were already dating after how often both of you would look at each other.

"I thought the two of you were already Ty Lee, didn't you say that you were going to ask her out? What happened?"

Ty Lee jumps down from the tree to sit besides her friends.

"I've been trying to ask her out but haven't had any success. She either comes up with an excuse before I ask the question, pretends that she didn't hear me or just cancels on me when we plan to spend the day together."

"Then it's simple. She doesn't like you Ty Lee. Quit pining over her. You'll find someone else."

Azula needed for Ty Lee to be at the top of her game before the three of them would head out to take over Ba Sing Se but she knew that Ty Lee wouldn't be able to do so with the thought of trying to figure out a way to ask you.

"What?"

Ty Lee's eyes started to water. Mai sighed, she always had to cheer up her friend after Azula said something stupid.

"What Azula means to say is that you shouldn't waste your time with (y/n). If she wanted to go out with you, she would've asked you out of said yes."

The two of them didn't know you like Ty Lee knew you. You were shy and therefore you weren't going to ask her out. Mai did have a point. She had been trying to ask you out for weeks and nothing had come out of it.

"You're right, Mai. I should just give up."

Mai felt a little guilt about discouraging Ty Lee but she knew that if she didn't do so, Azula would have her head.

X

You're walking to the nearest ship when you collide with someone.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't....Ty Lee?"

Ty Lee gives you a smaller smile than she usually gives you, it pulls on your heart strings but you didn't say anything.

"Hi, (y/n). I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. I've been trying to ask you out for the past few weeks and it's not until now that I realized that I was making you uncomfortable. I should've paid more attention but I just thought you were being shy about it." She takes a deep breath and looks down at the ground. "I'm really sorry again. I won't bother you anymore."

She turns around and starts making her way to the palace when you tug at her hand and turn her around to kiss her. Ty Lee doesn't return the kiss as she's surprised but once she realizes what's going on, she closes her eyes and returns the kiss. When the two of you pull apart, you're both out of breath sporting huge smiles.

"I...I thought you didn't like me."

"I do. I really like you. I don't know what was going through my mind all those times where you tried to ask me out. Does the offer still stand?"

"Of course! I can't wait for our date!"

X

Mai couldn't help but smile as she saw the annoyed look in Azula's face. Ty Lee had refused to leave you behind so you had ended up joining them to take over Ba Sing Se.

"Something troubling you, Princess?"

Azula scowls at Mai.

"Shut up, Mai. Another word about this and I'll burn your hair off."

Mai bit her lip to hold back a smile. It was nice to see Azula not get her way for once. It was annoying to see the two of you be so lovey dovey but she supposed it was better than trying to console an upset Ty Lee. The bonus was getting to annoy Azula with the two of you.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Korra - Jealous

Katara - Head Over Heels Part 2

Azula - Obsessed

Katara - Final

Azula - Jealous

Toph Beifong - Truth Part 2

Katara/ Toph Beifong - Safe

Toph Beifong - Back

Kuvira - United

------------