Azula - Blind

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

AN: Not an fxf

Azula's attention was caught by the sound of kids laughing followed by insults and then more laughter

Azula's attention was caught by the sound of kids laughing followed by insults and then more laughter. She's curious to see what is going on so she has her men set down her palanquin so she could see what the commotion was. As she steps out, she's greeted by the sight of you attempted to hit someone but never landing a punch as they all just run around you. She starts to laugh, finding it pathetic that you couldn't even land a hit. You reminded her of Zuko and that just makes her laugh harder.

The kids all stop running around when they suddenly realize that they have the Princess as an audience.

"Fire Lord Azula! We're honored to be in your presence."

They bow as she makes her way down to greet them.

"Oh, please continue. This girl needs to toughen up. The world is going to eat her alive if she doesn't learn how to defend herself."

You attempt to run away but only manage to slam into one of her guards. They grab your shoulders and turn you around before pushing you back to where the other kids were waiting for you.

"Did you really think you could run, (y/n)? You wouldn't have gotten far away before you would've ended up tripping. You heard the princess, you should be thanking us for helping you toughen up. A blind girl like you is going to get killed the minute she bumps into the wrong person."

Azula smile disappears at the mention of your blindness. She hadn't noticed your disability because she was too busy laughing at you. You weren't anything like Zuko. Even with his sight, Zuko still couldn't land a hit. She knew with the right training, you would be able to defend yourself. You knew how to hit, the only problem was that you hadn't developed your other senses to help you sense where exactly to land a hit.

As they start to mock you again, Azula starts to give you directions of where the kids were to let you know where to hit. She's surprised that you actually listen and manage to hit 2 kids before they all run off.

"That's quite impressive. What made you listen to me?"

"I wasn't able to hit anyone so I figured that I didn't have anything to lose if I listened to you. Thank you, Princess Azula."

"Where are your parents? I wish to talk to them about possibly having you train under me."

"I..I...."

You couldn't tell her that you were an orphan. They were going to send you to the orphanage and you knew that things would be far worse for you in there. You attempt to run again but her guards stop you.

"From your reaction, I'm guessing that you're an orphan."

"Please don't send me to an orphanage, Princess Azula. I'm fine on my own. I can handle myself."

Azula wasn't sure why she suddenly wanted to care for you. Children annoyed her but you didn't seem so bad.

"I won't turn you in but you'll be coming with me."

"Are you going to arrest me?! I'm sorry for hitting those kids. I..."

"Enough, child. I want to help you. You won't go to an orphanage or prison because you'll be coming to live with me at the palace."

"but why? I don't understand why you're being kind to me."

Azula couldn't answer your question even if she wanted to. She didn't want for people to think that she was suddenly being kind. As Fire Lord, she had an image to uphold.

"Because I'm bored. I thought it would be fun to train someone like you."

You knew she was lying from her tone of voice but you didn't say anything as you followed after her.

X

"May I present you, Princess (y/n)!"

Azula lowers her former crown onto your heard as the people cheer. It still felt surreal that Azula had officially adopted you as her own and crowned you princess after only a year of being with her. You had assumed she would grow bored of you and toss you out but that hadn't been the case. She had stopped pretending to be cold around you and showed you that she cared for you.

As you stand, you turn around to hug her tightly. She tries to push you off but you just hold her tighter. You knew that she didn't really mean to push you off, it was just a habit of hers to not want to show her soft side to her people.

"I love you, mom."

"(y/n), you're embarrassing me. Let go."

"Aww. I knew you loved me too. Don't worry, you don't have to say it back."

Azula rolled her eyes and led you back inside the palace.

"I'll kick you out, (y/n). Don't test me."

"I don't believe you. You'll be the one that will be crying the moment that I leave."

"This is why I should've never been nice to you in training."

"Whatever you say, mother."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

?? - Double //pic

------------