You/Toph Beifong - Heart

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

AN2: Pretend that women can get each other pregnant.

You had been extra careful, taking every caution so you wouldn't get pregnant but yet all your efforts had failed

You had been extra careful, taking every caution so you wouldn't get pregnant but yet all your efforts had failed. You had ended up getting pregnant with Toph's baby.

"Promise me that you're not going to say anything to Toph, Katara."

"But Toph needs to know. She's going to be happy about this."

"I want to wait before I tell her. It's just far too soon."

Katara knew you were stubborn, you weren't going to change your mind about this. All she could do as your friend was support your decision. She wanted to tell Toph but it was not up to her.

"Alright. I won't say anything. Just please tell her soon."

"I will."

X

A couple of weeks had passed by and you still hadn't gotten around to telling Toph about the baby. You were still scared about what she would tell you. The reasonable part of you knew that Toph would be happy about the news but you just couldn't help but think that Toph wouldn't be okay with it. She was the chief of police and your life was constantly threatened by criminals.

"You can't just keep going out so late in the night! They could hurt you if they see you walking around alone!"

"I can take care of myself Toph! I don't need you to baby me."

"I know you can take care of yourself but I still worry! You have no idea the kind of people that have threatened your life. They threatened to kill you! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if they ended up killing you!"

Your eyes widened in surprise of her outburst. Toph had always be calm and cool about everything. You had never seen her like this. The two of you stayed quiet, letting her words sink in. With no sound to distract Toph, she was able to hear a second heartbeat. One much quieter than yours. It was rather faint and Toph almost believed she was hearing things but that wasn't the case when she focused on hearing the sound. It was quiet but still clear.

"What is that? Did you buy an animal?"

You're confused about what Toph was talking about.

"What is what? Are you feeling okay?"

As Toph hear you walk closer to her, the soft heartbeat got louder. Toph gasps loudly when she realizes that it was coming from you. There could only be one reasonable explanation.

"Are you pregnant?"

You just stare at Toph. Unsure of what to say. She didn't sound angry or upset. Her face remain neutral and you weren't sure what was going on through her mind. You thought about denying it but it would've been impossible. By this week, a heartbeat should've already developed.

"Yes, I was planning on telling you but I got scared. I didn't want to upset you or make you mad."

Toph holds out her hand for you to take. Once she's holding it, she gently pulls you in for a kiss. Pulling apart, she rests her hand on your stomach.

"I could never be upset or mad about this. How could I? You're carrying our baby. I'm happy about this."

You can't help but let out a sigh of relief. Your body no longer feeling tense.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner."

"It's okay. What matters is that I now know. I'm happy our family is growing."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing               

Azula - Change    

Lin Beifong - Kicked    

Toph Beifong - Spirit    

Korra - Monster //   

Kya - Bruised    

Lin Beifong - Reunited    

Katara - Lost   

Katara - Secret    

Katara - Nothing    

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending   

Lin Beifong - Better   

Kuvira - Prisoner    

Ming-Hua - Help    

Mai - Hurt    

Asami Sato - Back    

Azula - Undercover    

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed    

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------