You/Lin Beifong - Kicked

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

 Thank you for understanding

"Okay, food? Check. Drinks? Check. Dessert? Check. That's everything."

You didn't bother to cover the food to preserve it's warmth as you could easily heat them up with your fire bending. After making sure that you had everything to have dinner with Lin, you made your way to the station.

Since the Red Lotus had escaped, Lin had been working overtime to focus on finding them and keeping the Avatar safe. It sucked that she wasn't able to come home in the evenings but the two of you had dinner to spend some time together.

X

You're allowed inside the station without any questions. The officers had all gotten used to you coming in and out of the station whenever you pleased.

"Oh! Ms. (l/n), the Chief is in a meeting with the Avatar. I just thought you would like to know before walking in."

"Thank you, Zulu."

He nods and makes his way to his desk. You peak in through the window the find that Lin was in the middle of the meeting with them. You knew from experience that the meetings would often drag on for hours so you needed to step in before she ended up getting a headache from the lack of food.

Knocking 3 times, you don't wait for permission before walking in.

"It's getting quite late, Lin. I think this meeting can be postponed for an hour. Don't you think?"

No one knew you. They had expected to kick you out be she just smiled as she took your hand.

"You're right. Meeting is over. We can resume in an hour after I've had dinner with my girlfriend."

They all froze to their spots when they heard her mention the word 'girlfriend.'

"I'm sorry but what?!"

"Did you say girlfriend?!"

"She's your girlfriend?!"

"How did this even happen?!"

They all questioned her at the same time. They had all believed Lin had sworn off of all relationships after Tenzin.

"It's nice to meet all of you. Lin's told me so much and I'm glad I've finally met you all. My name is (y/n) and like Lin said I'm her girlfriend."

Lin kisses your cheek and lets you take a seat on her chair as she walks over to the Avatar and the rest of her friends.

"The rest is none of your business. Now get out. I've been dealing with you all day and I just want to spend my hour of free time with her." She pushed them all out, ignoring the rest of the questions that they continued asking. As the last person is out the office, she slams the door closed. "Finally."

"Lin, that wasn't nice of you."

"Yeah, it doesn't matter. I'm not going to waste a minute of my hour with you to answer any of their stupid questions."

You just laugh, already used to how mean Lin could be to others. All that matters was that she didn't direct it to you.

"Alright then, lets eat. I brought all your favorites."

As you start to pull out the food, Lin nearly drools at the sight and smell.

"This is why I love you."

"Because I cook for you?"

"....no. I'm kidding. There's too many things I love about you to list."

You shake your head and press a kiss against her lips.

"Mhm. Lets eat then."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing                   

Toph Beifong - Spirit    

Korra - Monster //   

Kya - Bruised    

Lin Beifong - Reunited    

Katara - Lost   

Katara - Secret    

Katara - Nothing    

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending   

Lin Beifong - Better   

Kuvira - Prisoner    

Ming-Hua - Help    

Mai - Hurt    

Asami Sato - Back    

Azula - Undercover    

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed    

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------