You/Korra - Sense

You let out a cry of pain when you hit the ground

You let out a cry of pain when you hit the ground. It hurt like a bitch but your bit your lip hard to stop yourself from crying in pain.

"(y/n)! I'm so sorry! "

You hear Korra run up to come help you but you stand up before she has a chance to do so.

"I'm fine, Korra."

You start to walk to the center of the courtyard for another round but you manage to trip. You expect to hit the ground hard but instead, Korra's arms are wrapped around you.

"Careful!"

You quickly scramble out of her arms, managing to knock one of Tenzin's prized flower pots. You wince as you hear the sound but you don't care. You needed to get away from Kara.

"I...I have to go get this checked out. I'll see you later, Korra."

Korra wanted to follow after you but she had a feeling that you were just running away from her. With a sad sigh, Korra flies to the city for her friends.

X

"Can you hand me a wrench, Korra?"

Asami sticks her hand out and thanks Korra as the tool is handed to her. She's about to twist the bolt when she realizes that it wasn't what she asked for. Sliding out of the car, Asami realizes that Korra was in her own world.

She lifts her goggles from her eyes and cleans her hands from the grease as she takes a seat besides Korra. Asami can't help but laugh when she manages to startle her friend. Korra was always aware of her surroundings but whatever was on her mind was distracting her.

"Alright, spill Korra. What's going on? You've never been distracted."

"It's nothing, Asami."

"I don't believe you. You're usually always talking my ear off when you come to my garage and not once have you uttered a single word since you arrived. You didn't even give me a wrench when I asked you for one. You gave me this?" Asami shows Korra the screwdriver, causing Korra to flush in embarrassment.

"How do you get someone that hates you to like you?"

"Korra, if someone doesn't like you then I don't think you should even bother on trying to get them to like you."

"....but I want them to like me. I really like them."

Asami raises her eyebrow at Korra, trying to guess who Korra could be talking about.

"Who are we talking about?"

"(y/n)."

Asami just laughs when she hears your name. Your name hadn't even popped up when she tried to guess who Korra was trying to impress. Korra just glares at her, making Asami stop and apologize.

"(y/n) does not hate you. She's head over heels in love with you."

"Asami, this is not funny. Don't joke about that."

The engineer sighed and leaned against her tool table to look down at Korra.

"I'm not messing with you, Korra. Have you not seen the way she acts around you?"

"Yeah, like she wants to punch me in the face whenever we're in the same room."

"Well yeah but that's because she doesn't know how to act around you. I'm not as close as you are to her but I'm only assuming that you're her first crush. It's honestly cute. She's like a little kid when they like someone and don't know how they act so they're mean."

"We're not little kids, Asami."

"Just talk to her. Trust in me. I'm never wrong."

"I swear if you're wrong..."

Asami rolls her eyes and just waves Korra.

"I'm not scare of you, Korra. Now go talk to your girlfriend. You'll see that I'm not wrong."

X

Korra finds you in the your room, reading one of the books that Tenzin would always buy for you when he went into the city. She knocks at your door, knowing that you hated being surprised.

"Can we talk?"

You look up in the direction of the voice and let out a sigh when you hear the tone of her voice. You weren't going to like what Korra was going to say.

"What did you want to talk about?"

Korra stepped into your room and sat down besides you.

"Is it true that you have feelings for me?"

"What?! Who told you that ridiculous thing? Why would I have a crush on you?" You had started off talking loud but as you continue talking, your voice got softer. "I don't have feelings for you."

Korra just smiled as you continued to deny having any feelings for you. Asami was right and she just knew that Asami was going to take any opportunity to rub it in. You were still denying having feelings and Korra just knew that if she didn't cut you off, that you would just continue talking. So without really thinking about the consequences, she kisses you. When Korra pulls back, you could already picture her being smug about the kiss.

"You were saying?"

"Oh, shut up Korra and kiss me again."

Korra smi