You/Lin Beifong - Sleep

You stifled a yawn to avoid Lin finding out that you were tired

You stifled a yawn to avoid Lin finding out that you were tired. You knew she was going to force you to go to bed despite you insisting that you didn't want to leave her alone.

Stifling your yawns had worked for a couple of times but as the minutes passed by, it was difficult to continue doing it. Lin quickly turns to face you when she finally hears you yawn. She raised her brow at you when you try to pretend like you hadn't just yawned.

"Did I just hear you yawn?"

"N..no. That's ridiculous. You must've heard a cat or something. I think our neighbor got one."

"A cat? That's funny because we're not allowed to have pets. I should go pay her a visit."

Lin pretends like she's about to stand up and you're quick to fall for it.

"No wait. I'm kidding. I yawned. I'm sorry, I just don't want to go to bed without you. I can't fall asleep without being in your arms."

After hearing this, Lin couldn't just send you to bed anymore. You were exhausted and yet couldn't go to sleep because she was working. There was only one solution that will make everyone happy.

"Come here." Lin pushes herself back from her desk and opens her arms for your to sit on her lap. You face her as you sit so you could hug her while you let your head rest on her shoulder. "Comfortable?"

"Mhm. Just carry me to bed when you're done."

Lin presses a kiss to your head as she scoots closer to her bed.

"You didn't even have to tell me. I wasn't going to wake you up. I'll try to...."

She doesn't bother to finish her sentence when she sees that you had already fallen asleep. Lin can't help but quietly laugh as she remembered how you tried to deny being exhausted.

X

When she's done with her work, Lin is extra careful to not move you too much as she carries you to bed. She's relieved when she is able to lay you down without waking you up. Knowing that you would wake up soon if she wasn't with you, Lin hurried to change into her pajamas to join you. Once she's changed, she lays down besides you and pulls you close to her. In your sleep, you let out a sigh of content when you're in her arms. Lin just smiles and closes her eyes, quickly falling asleep.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Lin Beifong - Worry

Azula - Forgiveness

Azula - Teaching //kid

Azula/Katara? - Run //notes

------------