You/Ming-Hua - Fight

The rest of the team was sleeping, it was just you and Ming-Hua awake

The rest of the team was sleeping, it was just you and Ming-Hua awake. With the final fight approaching, neither of you could sleep.

"It's pointless, Ming-Hua. P'Li is dead and Zaheer didn't even bat an eye. He doesn't care what happens to us as long as we help him complete his goal."

"(y/n), don't be saying things like that. Zaheer knows that the cause is far more important than anything else. I saw how much of a wreck he was after P'Li's death. He does care, he's just unable to show it."

You turned to face her.

"What you're saying is that you wouldn't be bothered if I died as long as I helped with the cause."

"No! That's not what I'm saying."

"That's what you just said Ming-Hua."

"No, I didn't! Don't twist my words around."

You sigh and turn away from her. There was no convincing her to quit the Red Lotus. The two of you would die for something that you didn't believe in anymore. The years that you had spent in prison had made you see that what Zaheer had attempted to do was wrong. Ming-Hua still believe that he was right. She was the only reason why you hadn't quiet since the beginning.

"Goodnight, Ming-Hua."

"(y/n), please. I didn't mean it like that."

X

You wake up to find yourself alone with Zaheer. The cold water of the ocean had woken you up. Sand is completely covering your body, making it hard for you to see.

"What's going on? Where's Ming-Hua?"

"I think you and I need to have a little talk."

"Zaheer, what is this about?"

He stops pacing and turns to face you, his face tells you everything that you needed to know. He had heard everything.

"Imagine my surprise when I heard your little talk with your girlfriend. I don't care? I cared enough to break everyone out of prison. I cared enough to help Ming-Hua after her accident. I cared when you were down on your luck." As you attempt to stand, Zaheer kicks your arm to make you fall back on the sand. "I can't have you trying to convince, Ming-Hua to quit the Red Lotus. She's needed. Without her, we won't be able to complete our mission." You suddenly start gasping for air. You try to breath but it was impossible. Your eyes widened when you realized that it was Zaheer's doing. He was going to kill you like he killed the Earth Kingdom queen. "Ming-Hua is going to be so angry when she learns that the Avatar killed you. You've seen how scary she is when she's angry? The Avatar has no chance."

You could barely hear what he was saying, the lack of air was making you lose your conscious. All you could think about was your last conversation with Ming-Hua and how you didn't get to tell her that you loved her one last time.

"The Red Lotus thanks you for your service."

X

"Ming-Hua, I'm afraid something happened to (y/n)."

Ming-Hua had read the letter that 'you' had left for her. Explaining that you had gone out with Zaheer to get some supplies. She had never expected something could've happened during a supply run.

"What's going on, Zaheer? You're scaring me?"

"There's no easy way to tell you this but (y/n) is dead. We ended up bumping into the Avatar and she laid down her life to protect me. I tried to stop her but she insisted that I need to live in order to finish what we started."

"No! You're lying! (y/n) is not dead! She's just on her way back."

Ming-Hua runs to the path that Zaheer had come from to search for you.

"She's dead, Ming-Hua! She's not coming back."

Zaheer catches up to her, wrapping her up in a hug. The two of them fall to the floor as Ming-Hua breaks down.

"I'll kill them all. I'll kill them for what they did to (y/n)!"

Zaheer smiled, you were more useful dead than alive. Now Ming-Hua had no distractions and the mission would finally be completed.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.        

Mai - Coffee   

Kuvira - Prison //   

Toph - Training    

Korra - Accident    

Korra - Proposal    

Kyoshi - Revealed    

Azula - Fire Lord    

Kuvira - Surrender    

Opal Beifong - Sneak Out   

Azula - Betrayal    

P'li - Broken    

Katara - Healing    

Azula - Queen    

Mei - Assassin    

Azula - Arranged    

Suki - Trouble    

Asami Sato - Last    

Kuvira - Sick   

Kuvira - Force    

Kuvira - Part 2 //Korra cheated    

Asami Sato - Stress   

Toph Beifong - Heart   

Azula - Change    

Lin Beifong - Kicked    

Toph Beifong - Spirit    

Korra - Monster //   

Kya - Bruised    

Lin Beifong - Reunited    

Katara - Lost   

Katara - Secret    

Katara - Nothing    

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending   

Lin Beifong - Better   

Kuvira - Prisoner    

Ming-Hua - Help    

Mai - Hurt    

Asami Sato - Back    

Azula - Undercover    

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed    

Kuvira - Saving

------------