You/Asami Sato - Back

You weren't sure how long it had been since the Red Lotus had kidnapped you

You weren't sure how long it had been since the Red Lotus had kidnapped you. The days started to blur so you stopped counting. There was no point to keep track of the days when you knew that no one was going to come rescue you.

"You could end all this pain you know. You can tell us where they're keeping the avatar and we'll let you go. It's as simple as that."

You had suffered through everything at the hands of Zaheer's group. They did everything they could think of to make you spill everything that you knew but you kept quiet. Your duty as part of the White Lotus was to protect the avatar and you weren't going to abandon it. There were often times that you would think about spilling everything so you could be able to see Asami again but you always changed your mind. There was no guarantee that they would keep their word so you continued to suffer through the torture.

X

You weren't sure how long it had been when you decided that it was going to be up to you in order to escape. It took even longer to make a plan and prepare for it but the day had finally come for your chance to escape. Armed with only just a knife, you ran around the cave to the exit. After months of spending it in the darkness, your ability to bend fire had weekend. You weren't the strong fire bender that you used to be so you couldn't rely on your bending. Thankfully, you hadn't come across anyone as you escaped so you were able to make it out into the forest without any of them realizing that you had escaped.

The hardest part of the escape was over so you focused on your survival. You weren't exactly sure where you were so as soon as you could, you gathered everything you could to survive for quite some time in the forest as you traveled North to find the nearest village.

Being alone with nothing else but your mind was worse than getting tortured. All kinds of scenarios popped into your mind about Asami and the others. You tried to think of something else but it was difficult to do so when you kept thinking about how they had all forgotten about you. Quite some time had passed and yet no one had bothered to come after you. You grew angry as you thought about how no one came to rescue you. You had protected Korra and yet no one seemed to care for you. As the days passed by, your anger diminished. All you wanted was to go back home. To be wrapped up in Asami's arms and hear her tell you that she loved you.

X

You were woken up to the sounds of someone screaming your name. Quickly hiding any evidence that showed that you had been there, you hid behind some of the trees to see who was looking for you.

"She has to be here somewhere, Korra. She couldn't have gotten very far on foot."

"I know, Asami. We'll keep looking. We're not leaving until we find her."

The two of them split off again and continue their search for you.

X

When you first see Asami, you had believed to be hallucinating. There was no possible way that Asami was in the forest. It must've been your brain trying to help you with your loneliness. Wanting to get her to go away, you closed your eyes and pinched yourself as hard as you could. When you open them again, you accidentally lock eyes with her.

"(y/n)?"

Her eyes widen in shock when she finally spots you. After so long, Asami had finally found you. Not wanting to lose you again, she runs to you. You're still rooted to your spot, unable to process what was happening. When she reaches you, she wraps you up in a hug, afraid that if she let go that you would be gone again.

"Asami? Is that really you?"

You whisper quietly. She pulls back so the two of you were staring at each other.

"It's me, (y/n). I'm here and I'm never letting you out of my sight again." She cups your cheeks and crashed your lips together. The two of you couldn't hold back your tears any longer as you kissed. Both of you had been so afraid to never see the other one again that you couldn't help but cry tears of happiness from seeing each other again. "Lets go home now."

-----------

All characters are 18+

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Azula - Undercover

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------