You/Kyoshi - Spree

"Kyoshi, please be careful

"Kyoshi, please be careful. I don't care if you're the Avatar herself but you could still get hurt."

Kyoshi smiles and bends down to kiss you. It was adorable to see how worried you would get for her. She was one of the best warriors, nothing could hurt her.

"I'll be careful. He won't last a minute in our fight."

You nodded and hugged her one last time. You would accompany her to the fight but you wouldn't be able to help her if anything went wrong.

"Lets go then. I'm ready to end this."

"I gave him plenty of warnings. Whatever happens will be a direct result for ignoring my warnings."

What she said made your alarm bells ring. Something was off with Kyoshi.

"Is everything okay, Kyoshi?"

"Hmm?"

"You seem a little distracted?"

"Me? I'm fine. I'm just thinking about the fight."

"I know you can beat him."

"Oh, I know. I'm just worried that you might get hurt. Stay besides me and I'll keep you safe."

"Won't that be breaking the rules of the fight?"

"Chin is not going to fight fair. Besides, I won't even fight him. As a last resort to keep the piece, I'll break off our homeland from his. If we breakaway, he won't be able to march in and take over."

The two of you stop walking when you're close enough to him.

"We agreed to settle things between the two of us. What is she doing here?"

"I'm keeping her safe. I don't trust you. She's important to me and I know you'll want to use her to get to me."

He laughs and looks to his general, quietly telling him something. Neither of you could hear him but you both figured it had something to do with harming you as several men broke off from their positions and headed towards you.

"You're right. Please understand that I mean no offense by this. I'm only doing it so I can to ensure I win this. We're here to take back what is rightfully ours."

"I'm afraid that you're wrong. Tell your men to step down or I'll be forced to use extreme measures to keep her safe."

"and I'm afraid that I can't."

He says with a smirk. Feeling arrogant about his chances of winning the fight. His smirk is quickly wiped off his face when he watches Kyoshi enter the Avatar State and burn all the men that attempted to capture you.

"I warned you, Chin. These are the consequences for your actions."

You're shocked to see Kyoshi kill his army. They all attempted to defend themselves but they weren't a match for her. She used all her bending to her advantage to kill as many as she could. Some were burned far beyond recognition, others were crushed by rocks, other pushed off the cliff and their breath taken away. What was even more shocking was that you didn't bother to stop her. You just watched in amazement over the several methods that Kyoshi killed everyone.

X

With everyone dead, Kyoshi finally returns back to her normal self. She cautiously turns to face you, afraid of what you would think of her after what just happened.

"(y/n), I can explain..."

"What is there to explain, Kyoshi? Chin was threatening our homeland. You only did what you could to protect it." She searches your eyes for any sign of fear and smiles when she doesn't find anything. "I love you. Thank you for keeping me and our home safe."

Kyoshi bends down and kisses you deeply, only pulling away until the two of you are unable to breathe.

"I love you, (y/n)."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Azula - Try   

Toph Beifong - Dance   

P'li - Defeat   

Ming-Hua - Fight   

Mai - Coffee   

Kuvira - Prison //   

Toph - Training    

Korra - Accident    

Korra - Proposal    

Kyoshi - Revealed    

Azula - Fire Lord    

Kuvira - Surrender    

Opal Beifong - Sneak Out   

Azula - Betrayal    

P'li - Broken    

Katara - Healing    

Azula - Queen    

Mei - Assassin    

Azula - Arranged    

Suki - Trouble    

Asami Sato - Last    

Kuvira - Sick   

Kuvira - Force    

Kuvira - Part 2 //Korra cheated    

Asami Sato - Stress   

Toph Beifong - Heart   

Azula - Change    

Lin Beifong - Kicked    

Toph Beifong - Spirit    

Korra - Monster //   

Kya - Bruised    

Lin Beifong - Reunited    

Katara - Lost   

Katara - Secret    

Katara - Nothing    

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending   

Lin Beifong - Better   

Kuvira - Prisoner    

Ming-Hua - Help    

Mai - Hurt    

Asami Sato - Back    

Azula - Undercover    

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed    

Kuvira - Saving

------------