You/Lin Beifong - Under

"Take it from my experience, you shouldn't keep your feelings hidden

"Take it from my experience, you shouldn't keep your feelings hidden."

Tenzin tells Lin as he walks up to her. He had seen for the majority of the tournament that Lin had been keeping an eye on you, completely ignoring her duty to keep the match safe. She had always been laser focused but always seem to lose the focus when you were around. It was annoying and she hated how you were able to make her be like this. Her mother would be disappointed if she saw this.

"Tenzin, I'm not in the mood to decipher your words. What are you going on about?"

"You should just tell (y/n) that you like her?'

Lin turns around so fast, scaring Tenzin as she glared at him.

"Watch what you're saying. I can still throw you in jail."

"You wouldn't. We're old friends."

"and exes. I hold grudges."

Tenzin tried to not seem bother but the loud gulp he took said otherwise.

"Right, well I care for you and I want to see you happy. (y/n), always seems to make you happy and that's a huge accomplishment. No one has ever been able to do so. You're always so...."

"I'm always so what, Tenzin? Please, enlighten me."

"Nevermind. Trust me, you need to tell (y/n). I know for a fact that she returns your feelings."

"Don't fool yourself, Tenzin. I don't have feelings for anyone."

No longer carrying if he was going to piss off Lin or not, he freely spoke his mind.

"Please, it's obvious to everyone. Whenever either of you walk into the same room, the tension could be cut with a knife. No one has said anything because they are afraid of you."

"Good, they should be. I am chief of police and won't hesitate to thrown them in jail."

"This is what I'm talking about Lin, you can't just threaten people with jail if they say something that you're not ready to face."

"I can and I will."

Tenzin holds out his hands together, knowing that Lin wouldn't jail him. Lin, just smirks and wraps the metal cuffs around his wrists.

"You two, take him to the patrol car."

"Lin! Lin! You can't be serious."

Lin watches the officers drag Tenzin to the patrol car with a satisfied smile. That will show him not to mess with her life.

"Why did I just see officers drag Tenzin out in handcuffs?"

You had come out of nowhere, completely surprising Lin. She had last seen you across the stadium, you were quick on your feet.

"Just a little disagreement. I'll let him go after the match ends."

You nod and stand besides Lin to watch the match. It's clear she's uncomfortable with you by her side and you weren't sure what you had done to warrant this reaction.

"Did I do something?"

You asked after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"No, I just....feel bad for arresting Tenzin."

Lin was lying but she wasn't going to tell you the truth about how she's been thinking about what Tenzin had said. She's been thinking about asking you for a while now but always stopped herself when she thought about how she was the chief of police. It wouldn't look good if people heard she was dating a commanding officer under her.

"I have a feeling that he said something stupid."

"You are correct to assume that."

The two of you laugh and the awkwardness is gone just like that. Both of you start to talk during the match and don't stop until it eventually finished.

"I should probably go release Tenzin, no doubt that he's pissed about the handcuffs."

"He'll be fine. I'll see you later."

It was now or never, Lin thought.

"So I was thinking, do you maybe want to come over to my place. We've both been doing overtime..."

"I'd love to come over."

You interrupt Lin, not letting her finish her explanation. She gives you a bright smile, almost making you weak in the knees.

"Great, drinks at my place then."

X

The two of you are on your 5th drink. Both of you were lightweights so it hadn't taken much for the two of you to get drunk.

"Can I kiss you?"

You mumbled to her as you finished your drink. Lin finishes hers and slams the drink on the table.

"Come here."

Lin grips your shirt and pulls you in for an almost bruising kiss. It's gets heated and soon enough the two of you are naked in her bed.

X

You're woken up to a loud crash to your side. The drowsiness clears when you turn around and find Lin on the floor.

"Lin, what happened? Are you okay?"

You helped her stand up, not caring if you were still undressed from the night. Lin realizes your lack of clothes and quickly turns away.

"I think this was a mistake. I shouldn't have invited you over for drinks. As chief of police, I should know..."

"Lin, take a deep breath with me."

Both of you took deep breaths until you saw that she had significantly calmed down.

"I agree that maybe we might've rushed this but I don't regret what happened. I've liked you for a long time, Lin. If you really think that this was a mistake then I'll leave and never mention this again."

Lin takes the longest time to answer. You were going to take her silence as her agreement for you to leave when she speaks up.

"Please stay."

"Happily. How does breakfast sound?"

"Like a good idea. We should probably get some clothes on. I won't be able to concentrate on the cooking if you're naked."

You give her a smirk as you kiss her.

"I'll keep that in mind."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lin Beifong - Betrayal

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect

Katara - Beach

Kya - Slow

Korra - Difference

Asami Sato - Hate

Korra - Blind Part 2

June - Fall

Azula - Late

Suki - Island

Kuvira - United Part

Kuvira - Return

------------