You/Katara - Missing

AN: I forgot to add this prompt to the list. The next one will be 'Kya - Bruised'

AN2: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You couldn't believe your own father had abandoned you in an Earth Kingdom island

You couldn't believe your own father had abandoned you in an Earth Kingdom island. He had fooled you into thinking that the two of you were going on a vacation. Years later, and you couldn't believe how you had been easily fooled. Getting over his abandonment had been easy but the pain from losing your brother and sister never went away. You missed them and because you couldn't have anyone finding out that you were from the Fire Nation, you never bothered to ask about them. There were often times that you would hear rumors about them but they were always brief and never included how they were doing.

You had met Katara after a couple of years of living in Kyoshi's island. The two of you instantly clicked and to no one's surprise, you both started dating fairly quickly. Katara helped you immensely. She was there for it all. The times were you would cry yourself to sleep because you missed your brother and sister. The times were a wave of anger washed over you as you thought about what your father had done. The times were you just couldn't deal with the what was happening. Nothing scared her away and you were more than grateful to have her around. You were head over heels in love with her and you couldn't picture your life without her.

"I often wonder what Zuko and Azula will say when they realize that I'm dating you and that I'm very much in fact alive."

"You won't like what I have to say about them."

Zuko and Azula hadn't seen you since Ozai abandoned you. There was a time that you had almost met with your brother again when he attacked Kyoshi island but you weren't there. Suki had sent you to one of the villages in the inner part of the Earth Kingdom to help out. You had almost crossed paths with Azula when she took out the rest of the Kyoshi warrior but you had stayed behind on the island to protect it.

From everything that you had heard, you knew that your father had managed to take control of them. He had gotten exactly what he wanted from abandoning you. You knew that if he hadn't left you in the island, Zuko and Azula would have worked together to stop him.

"I know that you think they're both they're evil for what they've been doing but that's not them. That's my father's influence working on them. I know that they aren't evil, Katara. You'll see."

X

"Hello, Zuko here."

At the front of the temple, your brother stood there as he greeted the gang. You rubbed your eyes, not believing what you were seeing. Your brother wasn't attacking your friends for the first time.

"Zuko!"

You ran to give him a hug. Once you pull apart, Zuko also rubbed his eyes. He couldn't believe you were alive. Ozai told them that you had died.