You/Azula - Party

AN: I can't seem to find the prompt for the next Kuvira prompt. If you had asked me to do one that was related to forgiveness, let me know. Sorry about the inconvenience.

AN2: Drink responsibly

Azula was pacing up and down the living room, worried out of her mind as to where you could be

Azula was pacing up and down the living room, worried out of her mind as to where you could be. You had always been punctual so when you didn't show up when you claimed you were going to arrive, Azula got worried. Any phone calls that she attempted to do were sent straight to voicemail. With no other way of communicating with you, all Azula could do was wait until you arrived.

"Azula, take a seat. You're making everyone dizzy with your pacing."

"No! I can't sit down while I'm worried sick about (y/n). What if she got into a car crash or something and there's no way for me to know."

Ty Lee jumped up from the couch as she started seeing the first signs of Azula's panic attack. Like always, Ty Lee held her friend and helped her calm down.

"Azula, something probably came up."

"You're right! What if she decided to change her mind about coming to the party with me. I should've known better."

Ty Lee stopped her from pacing yet again.

"Stop that. You're overthinking things. Come have a drink with us, Azula."

"No, I don't want to be drunk in case she does show up."

"Then at least take a seat with me. Lets make fun of the outfits that people came in."

Azula smiles, happy to join in on one of her favorite pastimes. She takes a seat besides her friend and the two of them start commenting on all the outfits that everyone had worn to the party. Mai only joined in when Zuko left her to join Sokka and the rest of his friends.

"It's official, Ty Lee, I got stood up."

Azula says sadly. She had promised herself if this happened that she wouldn't let it get to her but it did. She really liked you.

"Azula, she didn't.."

"Of course, she did. It's almost an hour later. She should've been here by now. I feel so stupid. I should've never asked her out."

"Azula! She's over there!"

Azula quickly looks up to find you standing near the entrance. She can't help but smile as she sees how beautiful you looked. Without a word, Azula stands and makes her way over to you.

"I'm sorry for being so late. I couldn't figure out what to wear and I lost track of time."

Azula wanted to be angry at you but she just couldn't. It was obvious that it hadn't been your attention to be late. Besides how could she bad after you had taken the time to find the perfect outfit for the party.

"It's okay. You look beautiful."

"and you look gorgeous."

Azula actually blushes at your compliment. She wasn't used to receiving actual genuine ones.

"Thank you, come on. I want you to meet my friend."

Azula takes your hands and leads you through the crowd of people to the living room where Ty Lee and Mai were still talking.

X

You had a really good time with Azula that you were even disappointed when the party had ended.

"I had fun, thank you for inviting me."

"Me too. I'm glad you were able to come."

The two of you turn to face each other when you arrive at your car. Neither of you are unsure of how to tell the other that you wanted to continue spending the night together.

"I was thinkin.."

"Do you wan..."

The two of you laugh as you both start talking at the same time. You go ahead and let Azula go first.

"I was wondering if you wanted to get some food. I'm kind of starving."

"I'd love to! Do you want to meet there or should I drive."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Not at all. That just means more time spent with you."

Azula turns around to hide her smile, still not used to being this open with someone. She turns back around with a nod.

"Then lets go. I'll just text Ty Lee to leave without me."

You open the door for her and then climb in to drive to the nearest diner for a late night meal.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kuvira - Forgiveness

Kya - Rescue

Lin Beifong - Rank

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect Part 2

Kuvira - Down

Jinora - Happy 

Kuvira - Ex

Toph Beifong - Part 2

Suyin Beifong - Break

Zhu Li - Calm

Lin Beifong - Catch

Kuvira - Arranged

Mai - Discovery

Asami Sato - Way

Ursa - Love

Korra - Casual

Korra - State

Ursa - Quiet

Azula - Obsessive

Opal -  Sneaking 

Kya - Notice

Asami Sato - Part 2

Azula - Part 2

Korra - Train

Kyoshi - Help

Lin Beifong - Soulmate Part 2

Kuvira - Unknown

Azula - Seen

Toph - Protective

------------