You/Katara - Secret

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You stood behind Mai and Ty Lee, watching as they fought the two water benders

You stood behind Mai and Ty Lee, watching as they fought the two water benders. You stayed rooted at your spot, unable to decide on what to do. If you protected them, it could be your way to head to the water tribe to search for your family but that would turn Mai against you.

"What are you doing! Help us!"

She yelled at you when she saw that you weren't doing anything. You took a hesitant step in their direction, unsure if what you were about to do was a good idea. When you're finally close enough, you made up your mind. Using the water around you, you used it to protect the two water benders from their attacks before Ty Lee could paralyze them.

"I'm sorry Mai but I can't let you hurt them."

"I knew it! I knew you were hiding something from us."

Shocked and furious with you, Mai doesn't think twice to attack you as well. With the 3 of you fighting together, you're easily able to win against them. Finally alone, Sokka rushes to get Appa while the two of you stay behind.

"Why did you do it? Why did you save us?"

"I couldn't very well just leave you on your own. They were going to kill you."

"Yeah but look at you, you're all bruised up and bloody from the fight."

You looked down at yourself to find several cuts from Mai's blood. You were far too focused on winning the fight to realize that you had been hurt.

"This is nothing. I'll be fine." Sokka finally arrives. "You should go before they come back."

"You're not coming with us?"

"I'm supposed to be your enemy. I don't think you'll feel safe with me around."

"Yeah, I trust you more than Sokka. You did save our lives. Now come on. We can't just wait around for them to come back."

You follow after her, the thought of you joining them being a bad idea kept popping in your mind.

X

"So what's your story, how did a water bender end up living in the fire nation."

Katara asked as she helped heal your wounds. You were hesitant to agree but she was pretty insistent about needed to heal them to pay you back for saving them.

"Um I can't really remember much of how I came to be at an orphanage. All I know is that Mai's parents adopted me and I've been hiding my secret from them since I learned about it."

Katara couldn't imagine how hard it must've been to hide such a big part of you for so long. She hid as well but she could at least use her bending.

"Well what matters is that you're with us now. Maybe we can help each other master water bending?"

You can't help but smile as she does. It was comforting and it made you feel like everything was going to be okay.

"I'd like that."

You would stick around for her.

-----------

All characters are 18+

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Katara - Nothing

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending

Lin Beifong - Better

Kuvira - Prisoner

Ming-Hua - Help

Mai - Hurt

Asami Sato - Back

Azula - Undercover

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------