You/Katara - Head Over Heels Part 1

Sneaking out of the camp, you rushed to where you and Katara had agreed to meet since the last time you had seen each other

Sneaking out of the camp, you rushed to where you and Katara had agreed to meet since the last time you had seen each other. You're in a rush to get out of the camp that you hadn't realized that you had accidently woken up Ty Lee.

"(y/n), where are you going?"

"Go to sleep, Ty. I'm just going to stretch my legs."

Ty Lee's too tired to ask you any follow up questions so she just lets you go. You let out a sigh of relief and finally head out. It would've been easier to use your fire to be able to see a better path to find your way but you knew it could alert someone to your position and what you were doing.

After what seemed like forever, you finally see Katara. You take off in a run, not wanting to waste anytime with her.

"Katara!"

You quiet whisper to her before giving her a hug and pulling her in for a kiss. Unlike the other times the two of you had met, Katara isn't feeling the same as you are. You pull back with a frown on your face.

"Are you alright?"

Katara hugs herself while looking down at the ground.

"We shouldn't do this anymore. This should've never started in the beginning, (y/n). You're of the Fire Nation. You've killed people from my tribe and the other nations."

"Katara, I've never hurt anyone. I've told you before, father only sent me to keep my sister safe."

"You might have not hurt anymore but you didn't stop them from slaughtering thousands."

You wince at the cold tone in the end. Katara had never spoken to you like this and it was killing you to hear her talk about you like that.

"Please, Katara. Father and Azula will kill me if I tried to stop them. I've tried to hint at them to not be so cruel but you saw what they did to my brother. Father burned his only son and banished him."

"At least Zuko did something!"

"Katara, I...."

Katara turns her back to you and starts walking from where she had come from.

"Don't come near me again or you won't leave me a choice but to turn you in."

You let out a loud sob and fell to your knees. Your world was crumbling before your feet and there was nothing you could do. Hearing your cries, Katara wanted to return and take back everything she said but she knew this had to be done. Aang and the rest of the gang would hate her if they learned who she had been secretly meeting for months.

X

You cried for almost an hour. The pain of losing Katara was too much. You had give her your heart and she had thrown it back to your face. Wiping away your tears, you stood up and headed back to camp. It was almost early morning and you needed to get back before the camp started to wake up.

"Fraternizing with the enemy, (y/n). What would father think? I imagine he would giving you a matching scar like Zuzu's. Oh that would be fun to see. I haven't seen an Agni Kai since father banished him."

You grit your teeth and looked down at the ground. Azula was father's favorite and you knew that if you so much as talked back to her, there would be consequences.

"But perhaps I can keep quiet about this. That's if you're willing to give us information about the water tribe peasant. She broke your heart, (y/n). Don't you want to get her back. Make her hurt the way she made you hurt."

You were seriously considering thinking that receiving the matching scar would be worth it if you could punch her. Nevertheless, Katara might've broken up with you but you still cared for her. You didn't want to see her get hurt but perhaps you could make a bargain.

"I'll tell you where they've been staying if you promise to not hurt Katara."

"You are in no position to make deals. I gave you the offer of not telling father about what you've been doing and in turn, you tell us where they've been staying. But it seems like you're just being greedy. New deal, you tell me right now and I won't kill you."

"Azula! She's your sister. She's agreed to help you if you kept Katara out of harm's way. Isn't that enough."

You let out a sigh of relief at hearing Ty Lee's voice. She was always good at keeping Azula from getting out of control.

"Oh, I suppose you're right. I'm in a good mood so I promise to not hurt her if you tell me where they are."

Azula could be a cold-hearted bitch but she wasn't a liar.

"They're at..."

X

The gang had been caught in a surprise attack. They had no time to prepare for the assault and had managed to lose before the fight had even started. As promised, Azula had made sure that Katara had not gotten hurt.

"Are you alright?"

You asked quietly. Katara turned so that she wasn't facing you. You dismissed the soldiers that were holding on to her. Her pouch had been taken away and her hands had been cuffed so she couldn't get herself or anyone hurt.

"I'm sorry, Katara. I did this for us."

Furious with your words, Katara finally turned to face you. You flinched as you saw the fury in her eyes.

"Us?! There is no us! You're from the fire nation! All you do is kill and destroy everything in your path. You're not capable of love!"

"Guards! Gag her and put her with the rest of the prisoners."

Azula yelled as she moved to walk besides you.

Katara continue yelling insults at you and didn't stop until she had been gagged and dragged to the prisoner cart.

"Don't worry, dear sister. You did the right thing. Father will be happy that we've captured the Avatar and his friends. They'll be thrown in boiling rock and you won't ever have to see them again. Consider that a good thing. Father wouldn't have approved of the little relationship you had with the peasant. There's plenty of noblewomen that will throw themselves at your feet. You'll be fine."

You closed your eyes to stop the tears from falling. Katara still held your heart. There was no one else for you.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Azula - Exposed

Opal Beifong - Zaofu

Lin Beifong - Lost

Toph Beifong - Truth

Ty Lee - Shy

Korra - Jealous

------------