You/Azula - Late

"For the millionth time, (y/n)

"For the millionth time, (y/n). I'm not teaching you how to bend lighting. It's dangerous. I don't want to see you hurt yourself."

You pouted at her, hoping she would change her mind but she just stared down at you from her throne. You narrowed your eyes and her eyes just widen the slightest bit. Azula recognized this expression, it was the one you had when you were going to do anything and everything to get your way.

"Are you doubting my bending skills?"

"W...what? No, I'm not. I'm just say..."

"Because from here, it sounds like you don't think that I can handle the lighting. I'm more than capable of handling it, Azula."

"(y/n), please. I only want to keep you safe. Bending lightning is unnecessary. We're not at war anymore."

Azula gulped loudly as you turned off the blue fire and started making your way towards the throne. Not wanting to back down from her stance, she remained sitting as you came closer.

"Teach me how to bend lighting."

You practically order her. Azula was the fearless Fire Lord that bowed for no one but you.

"No. You could get hurt."

You bent down to grip her chin so she could look up at you.

"Teach. Me. How. To. Bend. Lighting."

You muttered through your gritted teeth.

Azula knew that there would be consequences to continue denying you your request but she didn't care, she wanted to keep you safe.

"No. I'm not chaining my mind about this. Bending lighting is dangerous and I refuse to teach you something that could ultimately kill you."

Your eyes soften at her words. She was sweet. You sigh as you let go of her chin and sit besides her. You rest your head on her shoulder and intertwine your fingers together. Azula let out a breath that she didn't realize that she had been holding. You could be scary when you wanted to be and that was saying something from her.

"I just don't want to appear as weak to everyone else. They think of me as your weakness. I've had 3 assassination attempt in the past month."

Azula turns around to face you.

"and yet you're the one that stops them. You're the one who takes them out before your guards even notice what's going on. Remind me to fire all of them and hire you new ones. You don't need them but we have to keep up appearances."

You let out a quiet laugh, making Azula smile.

"You can't blame them. They haven't been training since they were kids."

"You're too kind but fine. I'll let them keep their jobs."

"Good. We're supposed to be the example for our future kids."

Azula rolls her eyes as she stands. She helps you stand and the two of you make your way down to the middle of the throne room.

"I'll teach you how to bend lighting but we're starting out small. I'm not going to rush you like my father did so you can't complain about the pace."

You can't help but smile widely as you tackle her in a hug. Azula loses her footing and the two of you fall on the floor. Both of are you are in tears from laughing too hard from what just happened. It takes the two of you almost a minute to calm down and stand back up.

"Okay, we have to be serious about this. Lighting is dangerous and we shouldn't joke around when you're learning how to bend it."

Like Azula said, she started you with the very basics.

X

Azula was serious about taking it slow. It took you nearly a week to perfect your first form and then another to learn the 4 other basics forms.

"Okay, you've mastered the principles. I believe you're ready to summon lighting."

The two of you are standing outside with Azula standing besides you as she performs the form for you to copy. Like always, you memorize it seconds after watching her perform it.

"Remember to concentrate and know where you want to direct your lighting."

You nod and take a deep breath. Azula steps back and proudly watches as you get it right the first time.

"Azula! I did it! I summoned lighting!"

"You did and I couldn't be prouder. You're amazing, (y/n)."

You wrap your arms around her neck and leaned in to kiss her.

"Just amazing, huh?"

"Breathtaking, stunning, extraordinary, prodigious...."

"You flatter me, Fire Lord Azula."

Azula grins happily and leans in to kiss you again.

"I'm never going to get tired of hearing that come from you, Fire Lady (y/n)."

"Then you're in luck, I'm never going to stop saying it."

"That's perfectly fine with me."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Korra - Fun

Suki - Island (2)

Kuvira - United Part 2

Kuvira - Return

Eska - Leave

Zhu Li - Sides

Kuvira - Coma

Korra - Pro

Toph - Surprise

Azula -  Caught

Kuvira - Hold

Lin Beifong - Perfect

Jinora - News

Asami Sato - Smile

Kuvira - Prison

Kuvira - Forgiveness

Azula - Party

Kya - Rescue

Lin Beifong - Rank

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect Part 2

------------