You/Lin Beifong/Kya - Hidden

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

The Triple Threat Triads hated Chief Beifong

The Triple Threat Triads hated Chief Beifong. They hated that she had been the reason that the majority of them had been taken to prison. Those that were left had sworn to get her back for what she had done to them. Years passed by since the arrests but they never forget. They were all just waiting for an opportunity to strike back at her and the opportunity arose when they discovered she had married you along with Kya.

Had you been able to bend one of the elements, they would've left you alone but you were defenseless. It was easy for them to kidnap you when you were on your way back home from work.

"Lin, it's been an hour an (y/n) hasn't showed up. We should go out and look for her."

"Kya, she's probably got held up at work. Lets just eat."

"I have a bad feeling about this. I'll just give her office call."

Lin nods and sets up the table in the meantime. While you would often tell them that you would be late, it wasn't rare for you to forget to warn them.

"Lin! Lin, she's not answering."

Kya tells her, already starting to panic.

"What?"

Lin makes her way over to her to help her take deep breaths.

"I'll have everyone on the lookout for her. Stay here in case she arrives and I'll go to the station to set up a team."

"Ok, please be careful and bring her home."

Lin kisses her before putting on her uniform to go out.

"I'll find her Kya."

X

You coughed up more blood as they hit your stomach again. You had tried to reason with them but they refused to listen. All you knew was that they wanted revenge for something that Lin had done.

"She's not going to find you in time. All she's going to find is your lifeless body. I can't wait to see her face when she realizes your heart is no longer beating."

The man starts to laugh, causing the others to laugh as well. The one beating you up had planned everything and the others just joined to help him hurt you. No one said anything about killing.

"Wait, Yosa, we didn't say anything about killing. What the fuck are you talking about?"

Yosa hits him over the head with the crowbar, quickly knocking him out. He looks up to face the others, daring them to say something.

"None of you have anything else to say? I'll be happy to answer your questions." They all keep quiet. "Good! Lets continue beating this bitch. I think blue and purple suit her well."

X

"Dammit! How is it possible that no of you could find her!?"

"I'm sorry, Chief. We searched everywhere..."

"No, you didn't! If you had then you would've found her. Spread out and search the city again! She must be here!"

They all nearly trip over themselves as they rush out to continue the search.

"Woah, Lin. What's going on?"

Lin sighs as she looks at Korra and her friends.

"I think someone took (y/n). I don't know who or why they did it."

"We'll join the search. Everything is going to be okay, Lin. We'll find her."

They split into teams and joined the rest of the force to search for you.

X

Lin saw red as the man continue beating you with the crowbar. Korra's unable to stop Lin from rushing in. They have no choice but to join her as they take out everyone who had been involved in your kidnapping. It didn't take long for a furious Lin to knock out the majority. She rushes to untie your restraints and hold you in her arms.

"It's okay, (y/n). I'm here."

You smiled as you met her eyes.

"Lin, you saved me."

It took everything in Lin to not burst out into tears as she saw finally took notice of your injuries. Even if they used the water to heal your injuries, it was going to take you a while to fully recover. If only she had gotten to you quicker.

"I'm sorry. I should've..."

"Lin! We need to take her to the hospital. She's lost a lot of blood. You can talk to her later."

Lin nods and carefully picks you up in her arms as they head to the hospital.

X

Lin and Kya are sitting besides you as they watched you sleep. They had been quietly talking about what had happened.

"This is my fault, Kya. I'm the reason they took her."

"This is not your fault, Lin. You had only done your job."

"But look at how she got hurt! I can't imagine how...."

They stop talking when you start to wake up.

"...not your fault, Lin."

You mumbled as you opened your eyes.

"See. Even half asleep and (y/n) still agrees with me."

"But you wouldn't have gotten kidnapped if I hadn't arrested all...."

"But nothing, Lin. It is not your fault"

Lin sighs and nods. She wasn't going to win agains the two of you.

X

Team Avatar looked through the window from outside the room.

"Um, did anyone know that they're all dating."

"No. This is news to me, Korra."

"How could we possibly overlook the fact that Chief Beifong is married to two women?"

"I know...."

"Shut it! I can hear the 4 of you."

They all quickly take off before Lin walks out to reprimand them.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Azula - Heartbroken //2 prts

Lin Beifong - Party

Asami Sato/Korra - Decisions //or

Mai - Gentle

Kuvira - Comfort

Lin Beifong - Debt

Toph Beifong - Love

Azula - Protective //kid fic

Kuvira - Switch

Lin Beifong - Assurance

Korra -Dangerous //kid fic

Azula - Blind //kid fic

?? - Double //pic

------------