You/Korra/Asami Sato - Support

TW: Mentions of a miscarriage

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Korra and Asami looked at each other with worry

Korra and Asami looked at each other with worry. They still had no idea how to tell you about they miscarriage. You had passed out before they could tell you what happened with the baby.

"We should wait a couple of days until we tell her."

"No, Korra. We need to tell her a few minutes after she wakes up. She's going to want to know what happened and why she was bleeding. We can't hide it from her."

"The doctor said that we needed to let her rest. Telling her about what happened is not going to help her recovery."

They stop talking when they notice you start to wake up. It takes you a while to be fully awake and aware of your surroundings. You give them a small smile but it falls when you notice their somber expressions.

"What happened? Is the baby ok?"

Korra turns to Asami, hoping that she would keep quiet about the news but Asami ignores her.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n). We lost...."

She doesn't even have to finish before you were already sobbing. Asami and Korra are quick to sit at your sides and hold you. They had already taken the time to process the news last night to be able to help you.

You sob into their arms, unable to stop your tears from falling. It felt like your heart had been ripped out of your chest. Eventually after a while, you cried yourself to sleep.

X

You were released from the hospital after a week and you had yet to speak. You had stopped talking after waking up a second time. Korra and Asami did their best to cheer you up but nothing worked.

"I just need to be alone."

"Of course, whatever you need (y/n). If you need anything, just give us a call."

You nod and close the door behind you.

X

Korra and Asami didn't want to barge into the room but it had been a week since you had closed yourself off. They were worried and they knew it wasn't good for you to be alone. Even with each other, they still had a hard time comforting each other. The three of you needed one another and they weren't going to let you be alone for another second.

They walked in to find you buried under several blankets and pillows. The sight would've been cute if not for the circumstances that led you to what you were doing. They quietly make their way to either side of the bed and lay besides you. When they wrap their arm around you, you let out a sigh of content.

X

You woke up to find that you weren't alone. You were in between Korra and Asami with no way to get out. You didn't mind to being sandwiched so you just laid there as you thought about what happened.

Asami's the first to wake up, giving you a kiss on the cheek before laying back down.

"Morning. We're not sorry about barging in. We couldn't leave you alone another day."

Korra wakes up, kissing your other cheek.

"Yeah. We're not leaving you alone. We're going to be attached at the hip."

You playfully roll your eyes at her.

"The horror."

You answer sarcastically. You still weren't feeling 100% but you felt better than previous days. Just being with them again made you feel a little better. It had been a mistake to make them leave you alone.

"I know! I'm surprise we weren't woken up because she kicked us."

Korra pouts at the two of you, hating that you were both ganging up against her.

"I don't kick! You guys are just being assholes."

"Sorry, love, but the bruises that we sometimes wake up to are direct results to your kicks."

"It's not like I do it on purpose, Asami!"

"The two of you quit it. I still haven't had my morning coffee so just wait until then."

You start to climb out of bed but Asami pushes you back down.

"Nope. You stay right here and we'll bring you your coffee and breakfast. We're going to pamper you and you can't turn us down."

You smile at her serious expression. With a nod, they are quick to get out of bed and head out of the room.

"Good! Now don't move. We'll be right back. We love you!'

"I love you too."

You reply, unable to stop smiling. You weren't sure what you had done to deserve two amazing wives. You were still hurting from what happened but they eased the pain a little.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Lin Beifong/Kya - Hidden

Azula - Heartbroken //2 prts

Lin Beifong - Party

Asami Sato/Korra - Decisions //or

Mai - Gentle

Kuvira - Comfort

Lin Beifong - Debt

Toph Beifong - Love

Azula - Protective //kid fic

Kuvira - Switch

Lin Beifong - Assurance

Korra -Dangerous //kid fic

Azula - Blind //kid fic

?? - Double //pic

------------