Suyin Beifong - Trust

AN: Not an fxf

You waited until the family left the premises to sneak into their home

You waited until the family left the premises to sneak into their home. It was rare of you to do it in the day but you were hungry and you couldn't wait until the day was over to eat something. By then, you would be too exhausted to even bother searching for food.

"I'm surprised to find that someone broke in. I have guards posted all over the place."

When you hear the voice behind you, you drop all the food you were holding and make a run for it. There was no way you were going to risk getting caught after spending the entire year evading guards of the city to avoid going to an orphanage. You didn't trust them to keep you safe from harm.

Just as you believe you managed to escape from her, you end up running into the arms of a guard.

"And where do you think you're going."

You struggle against their hold but can't seem to shake yourself loose.

"Let me go!"

"I'll let you go when Su catches up to us."

"I didn't do anything!"

"You didn't? Then why were you running out of their house like if you had robbed the place."

You shut your mouth, not wanting to say anything. It was better for them to believe that you had actually robbed the place. They'll waste their time trying to find your parents and give you enough time to escape.

X

"Ah. I see you found the little trouble maker."

You glare at the woman, hating how she was pretending to be nice. You were well aware of the fact that no one was kind in this world.

"Do you know her? Why was she running away?"

"I found her stealing food from the kitchen, She ran away when I caught her."

Kuvira kneels in front of you so she could be at eye-level with you.

"Are you hungry? We could get you something to eat. Maybe you can tell us where your parents are?"

You just stare at her, preferring to stay quiet so they don't get any information from you."

"Sweetheart? You're not in any trouble. I promise. Come on, I'll make you something to eat. You don't have to tell us anything."

The two of them walk with you to the kitchen, quietly talking amongst themselves while you tried to figure out how to escape.

X

You didn't have an opportunity to escape since the two of them were walking so close to you. Even if you did run away, they were much faster than you. Kuvira takes a seat besides you while Suyin prepares something quick for you.

"You're in luck. Su's food is to die for. My mouth is watering at the though about what she's going to make for us."

"Oh no. This is not for you. I'm making this specially for her. You can wait until dinner. If you'd like, you can head out. I don't think she's going anywhere."

Kuvira looks down to face you, smiling when she sees how you're unable to take your eyes off of Su. She excuses herself and leaves the two of you alone after Su promisesto keep her in the loop about you.

"Would you like to help me?"

You don't say anything as you climb off of your chair and make your way to the her. You still didn't trust her but it wouldn't hurt to learn how to make something for yourself.

"Okay, so this is..."

X

Almost an hour later and you were staring at the steaming plate of food that the two of you had prepared. Su had planned to make something simple for you but she changed it at the last minute so you could help her some more. Helping her cook seemed to put you more at ease and she hoped that you would finally talk to her.

"Well? How does it taste?"

You took your first bite, eyes widening in delight over how delicious the food was. Kuvira had been right, her food was to die for.

"Its good."

You mumbled with your mouth full as you continued eating. Su gives you a smile, happy that you had enjoyed what she had picked to make for you.

"So maybe you can tell me where your parents are? You're not in trouble, I just want to take you back home before your parents worry about where you are."

You're halfway into shoving another bite when you stop. You drop the utensil and look down at your food while debating with yourself as to whether or not to tell her. She had been kind enough to cook for you and there had been stories of how far her kindness went.

"I don't have any. They abandoned me."

You were tempted to look up and see what her reaction was but you choose to continue looking down.

Su was furious, not at you but at your parents. How dare they abandon their child? What was even worse was that she didn't even know how long it's been since they abandoned you. But considering that you looked a little underweight, it seemed that it had been a while.

"It's getting quite late. Why don't you stay with us for today? Dinner will be in a couple of more hours. I can give you a tour of the place in the meantime after you're done eating."

You look up to give her a small smile, relieved that she wasn't going to turn you in to an orphanage in the meantime.

"Will Kuvira accompany us?"

"I'm sure she'd like that."

X

You ended up staying for the night and then the next night and the one after that. Little by little, the Beifongs bought you things to make the room you were staying in to feel more personal. Eventually after staying with them for several months, the Beifongs adopted you.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

Send me prompts and suggestions on the request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Lin Beifong - Fight   

Toph Beifong - Loss

Korra - Recovery    

Senna - Choice

Lin Beifong/Kya - Happy

Azula - Ducks //kid

Azula - Personality

Kuvira - Injured Part 2

Kuvira - //kid part 2

Suyin Beifong - Consequences

Korra - Hit //picture

Kuvira - Gone

Korra/Asami Sato - Support //pic

Lin Beifong/Kya - Hidden

Azula - Heartbroken //2 prts

Lin Beifong - Party

------------