You/Kuvira - Hold

You knew it didn't look professional to push through the crowds of people to reach your brother but you didn't care

You knew it didn't look professional to push through the crowds of people to reach your brother but you didn't care. It had been so long since you seen him and you weren't going to waste another second to hug him.

"Bolin! It's been so long!"

He doesn't seem to mind the lack of manners you showed in front of Kuvira. He met you halfway in an embrace.

"I missed you too! Letters and talking on the radio is just not enough. Maybe you should join us, I think you'll like the work we've been doing. Kuvira is amazing."

Kuvira steps in at the mention of her name.

"Bolin, this is unexpected. You didn't tell me that you had a sister. Just a brother."

"Forgive me, Commander. It's just sometimes hard to talk about my little sister..."

"I'm younger than you by like a minute!"

"So! I'm still older than you!"

Kuvira smiles as the two of you start to fight. She clears her throat and the two of you turn bright red in embarrassment.

"Why don't you join us for dinner? Bolin and I would love for you to join us."

"I don't want to impose..."

You didn't want to pass up the opportunity to spend time with your brother but it involved eating dinner with his boss and you didn't want to embarrass him any further.

"I insist. I must admit I find you....intriguing."

"Good. I'll see you then."

She excuses herself, leaving you speechless. It takes Bolin several attempts to catch your attention.

"I didn't imagined that, did I?"

"Nope. I think the commander might have a thing for you."

You can't help but smile shyly at the thought of someone like Kuvira taking a liking to you.

"You're just messing with me. Now come on. Asami and Mako want to say hi."

X

Kuvira at dinner was nothing like the same Kuvira that you had met in the hotel lobby. This one was much more open and for some reason, you couldn't decide what side you like better. It was impossible to decide.

It's late in the evening and it was only just you and Kuvira at the table. Everyone had excused themselves. Kuvira stands up from her chair and makes her way over to you. You can't help but gulp loudly with how intimidating she looked. You were scared but also a little turned on.

"Do I scare you, (y/n)?"

"N...no.." You cleared your throat, feeling your cheeks get hot when she gave you a knowing smile. "Not at all, Kuvira."

"I know that you're lying. I can practically feel how fast your heart is beating." Turning your chair around to face her, she leans down and makes you look up at her. "I don't like liars. Now tell me, do I scare you?"

"A little."

You finally admit.

"I'm not going to hurt you, (y/n). I quite like you. So much that I want you to join me. Join your brother and I to unite the Earth Kingdom into the Earth Empire."

You nodded, unsure of what you were even agreeing to. Her eyes were just so captivating that you had managed to get lost in them.

"I'm going to kiss you now."

She whispers before leaning in to give you a deep, bruising kiss. You almost whimpered when she pulled back.

"It's late, why don't you stay with me, hm?"

"I'd love to."

X

There wasn't much sleeping that night. It was a wonder as to how Kuvira managed to rise early in the morning for her speech after the night the two of you had. As promised in her note, she soon came later to pick you up for breakfast and to fill you in on everything that had happened.

Something in the back of your mind was telling you that what she was doing wasn't right but you were too entranced by her to listen to it.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lin Beifong - Perfect

Jinora - News

Asami Sato - Smile

Kuvira - Prison

Kuvira - Forgiveness

Azula - Party

Kya - Rescue

Lin Beifong - Rank

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect Part 2

Kuvira - Down

Jinora - Happy 

Kuvira - Ex

Toph Beifong - Part 2

Suyin Beifong - Break

Zhu Li - (Fluff)??

Lin Beifong - Catch

Kuvira - Arranged

Mai - Discovery

Asami Sato - Way

Ursa - Love

Korra - Casual

Korra - State

Ursa - Quiet

Azula - Obsessive

Opal -  Sneaking 

Kya - Notice

Asami Sato - Part 2

Azula - Part 2

Korra - Train

Kyoshi - Help

------------