You/Azula - Obsessive

You and Azula were the Fire Nation's power couple

You and Azula were the Fire Nation's power couple. Not even Fire Lord Ozai had been able to achieve that name when Ursa was still around. With the incredible skills the two of you possessed, everyone was deathly afraid of the two of. Nobody wanted to piss you off or they'll be found dead in the morning.

Whenever the two of you were around each other, nothing else mattered. Nothing bothered either of you, the two of you were just simply content to spend time with each other. But whenever you were separated, it was chaos. Neither of you would stop asking for the other until you were back in each other's arms. The last time someone had separated either of you, 10 people had been killed just for the simple fact that they had stood way of your kiss.

X

"Fire Lord, I know it's not my place to question your orders but are you sure that this is a good idea. You saw what happened the last time the two of them were separated, they killed 10 bystanders just because of the simple fact that they were blocking them. I can't imagine what they'll do when you force them to go on separate missions."

Ozai's flame burned higher and hotter as he grew angrier. He hated being questioned.

"Lets make it 11 if you don't carry out what I told you. All you do is what I tell you. That's it. Don't question me or I'll execute you on the spot. No trial or anything for you to defend yourself."

The man nearly pissed his pants. He didn't want to disobey the order but he also didn't want to go through with it. He knew that nothing good was going to come out of the orders Ozai had told him but he had no choice. Outside, he tells several guards about the plan and sets it off in motion. No one wanted to carry out the order but they had no choice.

X

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE IS MY AZULA?!"

You yelled in anger. You had woken up on what you assumed was a ship, strapped against the wall with chains to prevent you from hurting others.

"I..I don'..."

"LIAR! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL. IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE, YOU'LL LET ME GO AT THIS INSTANT."

The woman paled at the treat, she didn't want to die but as long as you were chained down, there would be no deaths.

"I..I'm sorry. Fire Lord Ozai..."

"THAT BASTARD! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THAT HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS. I'M GOING TO KILL HIM. I'M GOING TO KILL HIM AND EVERY SINGLE MAN AND WOMAN THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE."

Feeling like she was going to pass out at any second, the woman left your cell. She's able to take deep breath, feeling anxious about what was to come. They were bound to unlock your chains and there was no telling what you would do.

X

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE IS MY (Y/N)?!"

Even after being placed into a literal freezer, Azula still had a lot of energy to burn. She wasn't even feeling the cold that was stopping her from bending to break out of her cell. She paced up and down the small space, yelling about how she was going to kill everyone and even threatened to kill her father. Nothing mattered to her, all she wanted was to be reunited with you again.