You/Azula - Or

TW: Slight Manipulation

You gently squeezed Azula's hand as you watched her struggle to tell you something. It was a little worrying to see her like this as Azula was never afraid to say what was on her mind. 

"Whatever it is, you can tell me, Azula."

Azula couldn't very well say what she needed to do while looking at you so she averted her eyes to the ground.

"We need to break up."

You pulled your hands away from her and took a step back. Your smile turning into a thin line as you glared at her. 

"What do you mean that we need to break up?"

Azula could feel the daggers that you were giving her so she was refusing to look up. Everyone feared her but she feared you. You were not one to be messed with. 

"I jus..."

"Look at me while you're talking."

She refused to, preferring to look down at the ground. Azula didn't want her last memory of you to be of you being angry with her. 

"We can't be together. Father..."

Annoyed that she still wouldn't look at you, you gripped her chin and forced her to look (up/down) at you. 

"I get it. Your father is pushing you into doing this, isn't he?"

"N..No. I can't have any distractions when I become Fire Lord."

You give her a smile that was anything but sweet when you cupped her cheek. Azula could very well rule the world if she wanted to but not without you at her side. She would let her father walk all over her and you weren't going to let that happen. You had promised her that you were going to protect her from her father and you were going to do anything you could to keep that promise. 

"Distractions? You think I'll be a distraction, Azula? After all those missions we've gone on, you really think that I would distract you from ruling the Fire Nation."

"But Father thinks that this is what's best for me."

You squeezed her jaw a little too harshly, making her wince in pain. 

"You think your father has good intentions? Your father doesn't care for you. He doesn't love you but you know who does love and care for you? I do, Azula. I want nothing but the best for you. I want to see you succeed and become the greatest Fire Lord in Fire Nation history but if you continue to listen to what your father tells you, you're going to be a nobody. Is that what you want?"

You could tell your words hurt Azula but you didn't care. You weren't going to lose her and you were going to do everything you could to stay at her side. 

"No. I don't want that."

Loosing your grip, you leaned in to give her a soft kiss. 

"Good. I have the perfect plan to get rid of him."

X

You gave Ozai a smile as he glared at you. His plans to get rid of you had failed and now you were attending his coronation to become the Phoenix King. He hated how you had taken control over Azula. He was the only one allowed to control her. 

"For my first order as Phoenix King, I sentence you to death."

You weren't shocked to hear those words. It was to be expected. He no longer had control of Azula and he was desperate to take it back. Azula stepped in front of you, stopping any of the royal guards from killing you. 

"Take another step closer and I'll burn you all to ashes!"

"Azula! Step away from her. Can't you see that I'm tryin to protect you? She's just using you!"

From behind her, you poked your head out to look at him. 

"Using her? I love her, Ozai. I want nothing but the best for Azula. Shouldn't you want the same thing?"

"Of course, I want the same thing for her. That's why you need to die."

"I think the only one that needs to die here is you. You broke your promise to Azula. She might be Fire Lord but she doesn't have any power. You took that away from her."

Ozai doesn't care about anything other than killing you at this point. He gets ready to fire a lighting bolt at you but Azula beats him to it. Ozai didn't have a chance to dodge her bolt as he was preoccupied with wanting to kill you. Everyone gasps as he drops dead. 

You wrap your arms around her waist, letting your chin rest on her shoulder. 

"Thank you for protecting me, Azula. Now that he's dead, you have your power back. The nation is waiting for you to lead them."

Azula slowly nods, taking a deep to stop herself from shaking. She couldn't believe that she had actually killed her father. There were times that she would think about doing it but she never went through with it. Now that she had, there was no going back. He was dead. 

You stood besides Azula, happy that everything had worked out. It was just you and her. Just like you had wanted it since the beginning. No one else was going to come between the two of you again now that she was in power. 

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on the request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Korra - Recovery

Senna - Choice

Lin Beifong/Kya - Happy

Azula - Ducks //kid

Azula - Personality

Kuvira - Injured Part 2

Kuvira - //kid part 2

Suyin Beifong - Consequences

Korra - Hit //picture

Kuvira - Gone

Korra/Asami Sato - Support //pic

Lin Beifong/Kya - Hidden

Azula - Heartbroken //2 prts

Lin Beifong - Party

Asami Sato/Korra - Decisions //or

Mai - Gentle

Korra - Comfort

------------