You/Kuvira - Switch

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

AN: I can't remember if you wanted it to have fluffy ending or not so just let me know if you want me to change it.

You needed to come clean

You needed to come clean. You needed to confess everything to Kuvira before it was too late. If you wanted to continue your relationship that you had with Kuvira, you had to tell her that you were police officer from Republic City that had been sent to get intel from her military.

"What's wrong, (y/n)? I've never seen you this trouble." Kuvira puts down her papers and makes her way over to give you a hug. She finds it strange when you tense up instead of how you used to melt in her hold. She lets you go, thinking that she had done something wrong. "Did I do something to upset you? I'm terribly sorry, (y/n). Did I miss out on a date..."

"We need to talk, Kuvira."

You interrupt her before she could say anything else. You were already overwhelmed with guilt and she was just making things worse for you. You hated yourself for taking advantage of her kindness at the beginning.

The guilty expression you had just made Kuvira think of the worst.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"It's best if you sit down. I don't think you'll like what I'm about to say."

You wait for her to take a seat but she doesn't move.

"Just tell me what you're going to say, (y/n)."

"I'm not who I said I was. I didn't run away from home. I left my home because I was assigned to infiltrate the enemy and learn their secrets....."

You gasp when metal from her armor comes off to slam you against her wall and restrain you. It pained Kuvira to do this to you but you had left her no choice. You were an enemy despite the fact that she had fallen for you.

"Tell me that you're lying. Tell me that you hadn't been lying to me all these months."

"Only at the beginning! I was only lying until I fell for you. After a couple of months, I stopped giving them intel. I've only been feeding them lies that wouldn't hurt your efforts to rebuild the Earth Empire and so that they wouldn't suspect that I wasn't helping them anymore.'

Kuvira wanted to believe you, she really did but you made it difficult. Your relationship had started off with a lie and she wasn't sure if she could believe you now.

"How am I supposed to believe that you're not lying to me right now? How can I trust you after what you had done?"

"Because I love you! I love you so damn much that I'm willing to betray everything I believed in because of you. Please, Kuvira. You have to trust me."

Kuvira turned around so you wouldn't see her tears fall. She needed to have a clear head before she did anything.

"I need some time. I...I can't think right now. I'm sorry."

She calls for her guards and has them escort you to the cells. You don't put up much of a fight as they drag you away. If Kuvira planned to keep you chained up in her cells, you would accept her wishes. You hated yourself for what you had done and wished you could take it all back.

X

Kuvira finally makes an appearance at your cell when night falls.

"Kuvira, I...."

"Shut up. I need to get this out of my chest." You keep quit so she could continue. "I wanted to hate you for what you had done but I just couldn't. I love you so damn much and I hate myself because I can't bring myself to hate you." She grips your uniform to pull you close to her so your face was inches from hers. "Why can't I hate you, (y/n)?"

"I'm sorry, Kuvira. I really am. I want to make it up to you. I want to earn your trust again. I truly do love you and I don't want to lose you."

"You'll do anything to earn my trust again?" You quickly nod, desperate to earn it again. Kuvira smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes. You don't notice because you're far too happy that she's giving you a chance to ear her trust. "I'll come get you when I've come up with all the details of the plan. In the meantime, I think you can spend some time here to think."

You close your eyes, thinking that she's about to kiss you but she just lets you go as you walk out.

X

Kuvira was conflicted with herself for manipulating you but it was only fair. You had used her and she was only doing the same thing that you had done. She doesn't think you could ever earn her trust after what you had revealed.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Lin Beifong - Assurance

Korra -Dangerous //kid fic

Azula - Blind //kid fic

?? - Double //pic

------------