You/Azula - Betrayal

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

 Thank you for understanding

(Modern)

(Modern)

Fighting for territory was stupid. Every single one of the fights was stupid. The only reason why you were even part of the gang was because of your cousins and how they insisted that you were important for the cause. That without you, the Water Tribe would lose what little territory you had. Considering that they were family, you agreed to join them with the condition that you would only use your fire bending when you had no choice. They had no choice to agree or else you wouldn't have joined.

During several fights with the Fire Nation, you met Azula. You had spared her life when the two of you locked eyes. You couldn't' kill someone that managed to make your heart beat faster after knowing them for a short time. You believed in love at first sight so you knew that you had fallen for her after the two of you met. Azula had the same reaction when she caught your eye. Her heart beat quicker and for a second, she truly believed that the person she was destined to be with was going to kill her. Surprise was evident in her eyes when you helped her up and told her to leave before the other members of the Tribe would arrive to finish the job. Azula wanted to stay and get to know you better but you pushed her out of the warehouse and frozen the door to keep her out.

X

When the two of you met again, it was because Azula had searched for you. After the night that you had almost killed her, she couldn't get you out of her mind. All she wanted was to be close to you. She didn't care about the possibility of getting caught and killed for sneaking into enemy territory.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Aren't you happy to see me? I could have sworn that you would be at least a little happy."

You quickly brought her inside your place, making sure that no one had followed her to your place.

"Are you crazy?! They could've killed you if they caught you."

"But they didn't catch me. Plus the risk of death was worth dealing with if it meant that I got to see you again."

"You don't even know my name."

"Lets change that then, I'm Azula. And you are?"

It was clear that Azula wasn't going to leave until the two of you talked so you decided to entertain her and keep her company. The two of you stayed up talking about your lives until the sun almost came up. Before Azula left, she actually kissed you, catching you by compete surprise.

"Just in case that I die while trying to sneak out."

"Azula!"

"I'm kidding. I'll go now. I'll try to visit tomorrow."

X

She kept her promise, visiting the day after and so on. The two of you eventually started to date behind the backs of both gangs. Both of you knew it was wrong to be dating the other but neither of you could help it. You both loved each other and a silly gang war was not going to stop the two of you from being together.

It's why Azula had proposed the end it all. No more fighting for territory and endless lives being lost for a dumb cause that neither of you believed.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, it's not going to be easy to get them to believe me but I'll do my best."

You gave her a smile and a kiss as you led them around the guards.

X

Katara and Sokka could not believe what they had been told. During one of the nights that Azula had sneaked in, one of the Earth Kingdom members has seen you allow her in and escort her out. They couldn't believe you were actually together with the enemy. Knowing that this could be an opportunity to end the war for all, they used it to their advantage. They began to prepare for the next time that Azula would sneak in.

X

"Katara, Sokka...I can explain."

"How could you do this to us? You betrayed your own family for her!"

"Katara! Please, just give me a chance to explain. We want to end this war. Azula is here to stop this."

"No! There's no explanation that could justify this!"

With no other choice, you began to attack the Water Tribe and Earth Kingdom.

"Forgive me cousin that I chose another path."

While they all hurried to help their wounded members, you and Azula sneaked out.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)."

"It's alright, Azula. What matters is that the two of us are together now."

-----------       

P'li - Broken    

Katara - Healing    

Azula - Queen    

Mei - Assassin    

Azula - Arranged    

Suki - Trouble    

Asami Sato - Last    

Kuvira - Sick   

Kuvira - Force    

Kuvira - Part 2 //Korra cheated    

Asami Sato - Stress   

Toph Beifong - Heart   

Azula - Change    

Lin Beifong - Kicked    

Toph Beifong - Spirit    

Korra - Monster //   

Kya - Bruised    

Lin Beifong - Reunited    

Katara - Lost   

Katara - Secret    

Katara - Nothing    

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending   

Lin Beifong - Better   

Kuvira - Prisoner    

Ming-Hua - Help    

Mai - Hurt    

Asami Sato - Back    

Azula - Undercover    

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed    

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------