You/Toph - Training

AN: I can't seem to find the prompt for Korra-Accident. Please send me a message if you had a prompt to do with an accident

AN2: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You were one of Toph's top student at her training academy

You were one of Toph's top student at her training academy. You excelled at every test that she put you through and managed to perfect every form that you were thought. So no one was surprised when Toph asked you for help to teach the rest of the students. After your training with Toph, you would stay after to help her teach her classes. The hours were long but you never minded because it meant that you were able to spend time with Toph. Something that you could only do at the academy. Although the two of you were nearly the same age, it wouldn't look right if the teacher started to spend time after school with a student.

X

Sokka hated how the two of you kept apart from each other. He could see how much the two of you liked each other and wanted to be with one another but weren't because of society. Toph's school wouldn't be trusted if they learned that she preferred a student over the others. The school's reputation would take a hit, one that couldn't be afforded.

"I say that we step in. There must be something that we can do. You're the Avatar, Aang! Can't you do something."

"Like what? I'll do anything to help out Toph but I don't know what, Sokka. You're the one that comes up with all these plans. Why can't you think of something?"

"Yeah, Sokka. Use that brain of yours so we can help out Toph. She's saved our asses so many times, it's our time to pay it back."

Sokka taps his finger against his chin as he tries to think of something to help the situation.

"I got it! Here's what we're going to do and I need both of you in order for this to work."

X

It took a couple of days to get everything set up but it had been worth it. Everyone was on board with the plan, now all that Sokka needed was for the two of you not to panic when you both arrived to the surprise.

"I find it strange that Sokka hasn't been around to bother us for a while. I'm a little worried. He's always been a pain in my ass and I miss it...."

Both of your eyes widen when you open the door to find a huge congratulations sign. 'Congrats Mrs and Mrs. Beifong.' Several kids come up to the two of you, giving you hugs and tiny presents as they congratulated the two of you on the wedding. Neither of you knew what to say, unsure of what was going on. When the entire class finished congratulating the two of you, you both found Sokka, Aang and Katara in the back.

"You three! What did you do?!"

Class had been dismissed so now it was just the 5 of you talking about what had happened.