You/Katara - Beach

"What if I just check on them for a quick second?"

Katara started to get up but you pulled her back on the chair. The two of you had separated from the gang to be able to spend the day alone.

"Nope. You promised that you weren't going to worry about them. They can take care of themselves. Aang is the literal Avatar. They are in safe hands with each other."

Katara sighs and gets comfortable on the chair again. It felt weird not constantly worrying about someone. She had taken the role of the 'mom' with you tagging along when you started to date. She worried about everyone else and you worried for her. You had made it your responsibility to make sure that Katara wouldn't obsess over taking care of everyone.

"You're right. I'm worrying for nothing."

Taking a deep breath, she lays down and lets herself enjoy the peace and quiet with you.

X

"Are you hungry?"

You asked almost an hour later of quiet. The two of you enjoyed the peaceful quiet so there was no need for talking.

"I could go for some food."

"Great. I'm absolutely starving. Lets walk along the beach. I saw a food stand a little up ahead."

Neither of you bothered to clean up your things as you would end up returning. As you stood, you helped Katara stand and then the two of you walked hand in hand to stand that you had seen.

Soon enough, you're both carrying a bowl of some fire nation dish that neither of you had ever tried. Not wanting for the food to get cold, both of you took a seat by a shade to eat properly.

"Isn't it a little weird that we haven't been bothered by anyone. They are always getting themselves into trouble."

"Katara, love. You can't possibly supervise every single moment. If they ran into trouble, they'll surely figure something out. If it's something really bad, they'll come get us."

She drops her spoon, stands up and rushes back to the beach house. You should've known better than to mention them getting into trouble.

"Wait Katara! Come back!"

You groaned loudly as you had to leave all your food behind.

X

Katara eyed everyone suspiciously. She had all but ran to the house when the two of you split from the crowd. Neither of you wanted to cause a panic. When Katara arrived, she found everyone lounging around the house.

"Back so soon? We thought you weren't going to back until tonight."

"Change of plans. It was getting to hot to spend outside."

Katara counted 4. Someone was missing.

"Where is Sokka?"

At his name, everyone looked at each other.

"He went to take a bath. He'll be right back."

Suki quickly answered. Knowing that if anyone else answered, they will give up their cover. Katara didn't believe them but you did. Honestly, you didn't care. If they weren't telling you it was because they were already trying to figure out a way to get him back.

"Then we'll just wait for him to come out so we can all get something to eat."

"Kataraaa.." You whined. She turned to glare at you and you just let out a sigh. There was no way she was leaving until she saw her brother. "..guess we're staying them."

X

It's almost an hour when Katara decided to interrogate everyone about the whereabouts of Sokka.

"So where is he? He's obviously not taking a shower."

Again, they all looked at each other. No one wanted to be the one to tell Katara about what happened to him.

"Come on, guys. Just tell her. I want to get back to my short vacation and she's not moving until she sees him."

"Oh alright, (nickname). Sokka got himself arrested. We've been trying to figure out a way to get him out without using our bending."

Toph finally says, taking pity on you for ruining the one day that you had asked off.

"He's what?!"

"I'm going to kill him when I see him." You muttered under your breath. "Zuko and Suki, you're with me. We'll go get him."

"Absolutely not. We all need to go. What if you get captured too?"

"We won't. I promise. If we do, I give you permission to kick my ass."

Katara sighs and leans in to press her lips against yours.

"It's not like I need permission anyways."

Katara whispered into your ear. You rolled your eyes at her but didn't say anything as you headed with Zuko and Suki.

X

They three of you worked together to break him out of jail. You distracted the guards while Suki and Zuko sneaked into the prison and released him. The whole thing took less than the time that the three of you had made to get to the jail.

"(y/n)! I'm so glad to see you!"

Sokka practically ran to hug you but you brushed him off, grabbing his ear and started pulling him back to the beach house.

"I asked for just a day off. That's it and you had to go and get yourself arrested."

Sokka kept complain about the pain but you ignored him. Zuko and Suki didn't want to mess with you so they stayed quiet. At the house, you finally let him go.

"There. He's free. Can we go back to the beach?"

You asked with a pout. Night was beginning to fall and you were barely going to be able to spend an hour with her at this point.

"Aang and I talked. We decided to stay another. Toph and Aang promised to keep everyone out of trouble so we're not disturbed."

"Really?"

You asked, not really believing that they would behave this time.

"Really. Lets go back to the beach. I want to see the sunset with you."

You gave her a kiss and pulled her back to the chairs the two of you had left behind. For the rest of the night and day, no one had bothered you as promised.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kya - Slow

Korra - Difference

Asami Sato - Hate

Korra - Blind Part 2

June - Fall

Azula - Late

Korra - Fun

Suki - Island

Kuvira - United Part 2

Kuvira - Return

Eska - Leave

Zhu Li - Sides

Kuvira - Coma

------------