You/Katara - Alone

AN: Just pretend that wlw babies are possible.

You were on your way to tell Ty Lee the good news

You were on your way to tell Ty Lee the good news. The two of you had been trying for almost a month for a baby and it was finally happening. You had gone to the Katara to confirm your suspicions and you were more than ecstatic to hear that you were having a baby with Ty Lee.

Your house was at the end of the everything. It had been newly added and practically far away from most of the residents at the island. Neither of you minded as it gave you some privacy. When your house is in sight, you practically run to the door.

As you get closer, the louder the moans get. Ty Lee's could be heard and then the moans of someone else followed. You didn't want to believe what you were hearing. Ty Lee was the most sweetest and kindest person you had ever dated. There was no way she could do this to you. Not after what you suffered with your ex. She had seen how devastated you were when you found her cheating on you and promised to never hurt you like that. You held on to the hope that she was still keeping your promise.

Quietly opening the door, you make your way to your bedroom. There's no mistake on your end. Ty Lee was fucking someone on the bed the two of you shared. Not wanting to confront her, you run out. You weren't sure where you were running to, only after you accidentally bumping into them as they are heading out.

"(y/n), what happened?"

You can't even utter a single word as you breakdown in her arms. Katara leads you inside the clinic and into one of the patient beds.

X

"We can't do this anymore, Suki. I...I love (y/n). We're trying to have a baby."

Ty Lee tells Suki. She was standing near the window, looking out so that Suki wouldn't try to anything again. Suki had a habit knowing exactly what to say and do to get Ty Lee to get in bed with her.

"Do you? We've been fucking since you arrived at the island. You never had an ounce of loyalty or respect to her. You don't love her. You just love the idea of her. I can't give you any kids but she can."

"Get out! You have no right to tell me what I feel. I love (y/n)."

Suki smirks, knowing that Ty Lee will eventually come crawling back to her. It was so easy to take advantage of her kindness.

"Alright. I'll leave. Good luck with your little family."

Ty Lee lets out a sigh of relief when Suki finally leaves. She was grateful that you hadn't found out. There was no reason to tell you. She just had to be completely loyal to you. She loved you and wanted to make a family with you.

X

It's late at night and you still hadn't shown up. It wasn't like you. You always showed up at the time you would tell her. Ty Lee was getting worried and so she set out to find you. It was possible that you had lost track of time and hadn't realized it.