You/Lin Beifong - Reveal

"Lin!"

"Lin!"

You rushed to catch her in your arms as she fainted. You had told her that she needed to deal with her anger about her sister but being her typical self, Lin refused to deal with her problems until they boiled over. She had tried to cheat and use acupuncture to deal with her anger but that just made things worse.

"I'm taking her to her room. Suying, bring a medic to her room."

You didn't wait for her to confirm with you as you rushed to take Lin back to her room. While the medic came, you tried your best to help soothe the pain she was currently in. A glance over made you see that it wasn't exactly physical, simply just emotional from everything that she was dealing with after seeing her sister for the first time since the wedding.

There's a knock at the door and you quickly put a space between the two of you. Lin didn't want anyone knowing about your marriage and you weren't about to accidentally reveal yourselves to everyone. They knew you were married from the betrothal necklace that you were but no one had been able to figure out who you had married.

"The medic is here."

You nod at Suyin and let the medic takeover.

X

You laid restless in your room as you tried to get some sleep. You had wanted to stay with Lin and take care of her but didn't want to raise any suspicions from anyone. You suspected that Korra was close to piecing things together and so you weren't about to take a risk.

There's a sudden noise outside that forces you out of bed. Your eyes widen when you see 2/4 of the criminals that had escaped the prisons of the White Lotus and without thinking, you rushed outside to protect Korra.

The fight you put up with them wakes everyone up but by the time they're all alert and outside, all they see if your betrothal necklace.

Lin had woken up to the sounds of the alarm and followed the guards to see what was going on. She finds her family with Team Avatar in a circle, talking about what had happened.

"What's going on? Did they break into the 'safest city in the four nations'? "

Lin asks in a mocking tone. Annoyed and tired of Lin's remarks, Suyin snaps.

"They took your wife!"

Suyin throws Lin the betrothal necklace that she had made for you. Korra, Asami, Mako and Bolin are shocked to hear that Lin was married. They had a hard time believing that Lin had married someone that was the complete opposite of her.

"Not a word! I want this city searched! Not a stone left unturned. They couldn't have gone far."

"Lin, you need to rest. Let us search for (y/n)."

"No, this is all my fault. If I hadn't insisted to keep our marriage a secret, she would've been sharing a room with me and I could've protected her."

"It's not your fault, Lin. We couldn't have known that they would be able to break into the city."

"Enough! We're wasting time. We need to find her"

X

You open your eyes, finding that you coudln't see quite clearly. Everything was blurry and you weren't sure if you were imaging that Lin was suddenly standing in front of you. The last thing you had heard from Suyin about Lin was that she was still resting.

"L-Lin?"

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here. I got you. I'm sorry for not protecting you, my love"

You felt yourself getting carried. Feeling safe in her arms, you let your head fall on her chest with your eyes closed.

"Wait, they'll see us."

"I told them. I should've never kept our marriage a secret and I'm sorry."

"It's o-okay, Lin."

Lin smiles down at you, kissing the top of your head as everyone heads back to the mansion. She could feel everyone's eyes on the top of you but she didn't care. All that mattered was that you were back safe in her arms.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Princess Yue -

Asami Sato -

------------