You/Lin Beifong - Soulmate Part 2

The attack had caught you all by surprise

The attack had caught you all by surprise. No one had the ability to break into the city but somehow Zaheer had managed to break in and drug Korra to kidnap her.

"Stay back, (y/n). I don't want you to get hurt."

Before Lin turns back around to help everyone, you grab her arm and turn her back around.

"Please be careful, Lin."

Lin gives you a small smile and nods. You give her a quick kiss and watch as she takes off to the courtyard to help the others. Once you made sure that the other were watching her back, you closed the door and locked it as Lin had instructed. You wished that you could have gone out to help them but you were just going to get in the way.

X

Lin was just about to grapple down to grab Korra when her abdomen feels like it's on fire. She's worried for a second that she had been hit by one of the combustions but when she looks down, she sees no visible marks. Her eyes widen in realization when she realizes that it meant you had gotten hurt. Suyin rushes to her side, worried for her sister.

"Su, it's (y/n)."

"Damn! We can't them get away with Korra." She turns to her kids, yelling at them with a quick instruction. "Asami, is on her way to help her. We need to focus on Korra."

Lin wanted to head back down to you but she needed to keep the Avatar safe. If Su had promised that Asami would go to you, she had to trust that Asami will help you.

"Alright. Lets continue. We're wasting time."

As planned, they both jump down to quickly grab Korra and head out.

X

"(y/n)! Where are you?!"

Asami rushed around the house in search of you but it was impossible to find you with most of the house on fire and in pieces. Explosives had landed around the house, knocking some parts of it out.

"I...in here." Hearing your voice, Asami rushes to your side. She quickly inspects you, finding a large burn on the side of your stomach. "I bet L...Lin was...ow!"

"Okay, we need to treat this quickly or else it could get infected."

"Is Lin okay?"

Asami was running around the room in search for something that could ease the pain. It would be practically impossible to move you without causing you any pain. The only thing that wasn't making her panic at the moment was the fact that you weren't crying out in pain and there wasn't any visible fires.

"Lin is fine. She's with Su. The two of them are rescuing Korra."

"Good. We can wait until they're done. If I move or you put anything on me for it, it'll hurt Lin."

"But I can't just let you stay like this, it looks painful."

"This?" You look down at your wound, chuckling at the bright red skin. "This is nothing. Lin's gotten hurt way worse. I can deal with this."

"But Lin..."

"But nothing, Asami. They'll get Korra soon enough and the others will retreat, I'll be fine until then."

X

Just as soon as they had taken Korra to somewhere safe and Zaheer was driven out, Lin rushed to the house.

"Asami! (y/n)!"

You moved at the sound of Lin's voice, making the two of you cry out in pain. You stay still but Lin pushes through the pain to get to you despite Su's protest.

"Why hasn't her wound been dressed, Asami!? She's in pain. Just look at her..."

"Lin! I'm fine. I told Asami to not deal with it because it was going to cause you pain. I've dealt with worse because of you. I'm used to it. Now that you're here, Asami will deal with it. Take a deep breath for me. I'm fine and so are you. That's all that matters. Is Korra okay?" Lin nods, making you smile. "Good. Now come sit besides me. This is going to hurt a lot."

Holding each other's hand, the two of you clenched your jaw as the pain spread from the dabs that Asami did to cover the wound in lotion to help it heal faster.

X

Despite Asami's medical skills, Lin insisted for you to get checked by a professional medic. You refused but Lin didn't listen. She dragged you to the clinic and stayed on guard from the outside so you wouldn't escape as the medic dealt with your wound.

"How is she doing?"

Lin gripped the handle tighter from another wave of pain that you were surely causing. The medic had left to grab some supplies so she knew you were doing it on purpose. She couldn't even look through the window to see what you were doing to confirm her suspicious.

"I'm not sure. I keep hurting at random times. I don't think Asami properly dressed the wound."

Su looked between you and Lin, amused about what was going on.

"I think she's fine. She's purposely messing with her wound to cause you some pain. Any particular reason why?"

"I. don't. know."

Lin manages to say through her gritted teeth. This was surely payback for all those times that she had gotten hurt and you dealt with the brunt of her injuries.

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Azula - Seen

Toph - Protective

Kyoshi - Spree

Azula - Try

Toph Beifong - Dance

P'li - Defeat

Ming-Hua - Fight

Mai - Coffee

Kuvira - Prison //

Toph - Training

Korra - Accident

Korra - Proposal

Kyoshi - Revealed

Azula - Fire Lord

Kuvira - Surrender

Opal Beifong - Sneak Out

Azula - Betrayal

P'li - Broken

Katara - Healing

Azula - Queen

Mei - Assassin

Azula - Arranged

Suki - Trouble

Asami Sato - Last

Kuvira - Sick

Kuvira - Force

Kuvira - Part 2 //Korra cheated

Asami Sato - Stress

Toph Beifong - Heart

Azula - Change

Lin Beifong - Kicked

Toph Beifong - Spirit

Korra - Monster //

Kya - Bruised

Lin Beifong - Reunited

Katara - Lost

Katara - Secret

Katara - Nothing

------------