You/Asami Sato - Twin

"I can talk my dad into helping fund the Fire Ferrets

"I can talk my dad into helping fund the Fire Ferrets. He's been lookin for more ways to advertise Future Industries."

"Asami, no. We can come up with the money another way."

"Please, I hate seeing you stressed out. Especially when I can easily help relieve it. I know how much the team means to you and I don't want for them to miss out on the championship because you can't find the funding. How about we sponsor you?"

"I don't want for your father to think that I'm using you for you money."

"Oh please. He loves you and he knows that you love me. Let us sponsor the team."

You sigh and nod.

"I can't you enough, Asami. Mako, Bolin and Korra are going to be so happy when they find out that we saved the team."

"Mhm. Now lets go back to where we were. We can talk about the details later."

X

Asami stands from her seat as she shakes the hand of everyone as they arrived.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet the three of you. (y/n) has told me a lot about your team."

Bolin's about to speak when Mako pushes him to the side and cuts him off.

"Yeah? Did she tell you that I'm the reason why the team is still in the game. I was the one that found Korra so we could continue in the tournament."

"Oh, I didn't know that."

Bolin and Korra just roll their eyes. Already knowing where this was going. They were used to Mako taking the credit for everything to impress any women that he managed to fall for. After weeks of dealing with it, they just stopped bothering to correct him.

"Yeah, we..."

"Where's (y/n)? I thought she was coming with the three of you?"

Asami cuts him off, already knowing the type of guy Mako was. She had you and she wasn't going to pretend to be interested to not hurt his ego. A quick glance at him makes her smile when she see's how perplexed Mako is about the fact that she just ignored him.

"She had to stay after practice to fill out all the sponsorship papers and pay for the championship but she'll be here soon."

"Yeah but in the meantime, why don't we tell you a little about ourselves. So you can know who your company is sponsoring."

Asami looked at him, knowing exactly where he was going with this. Her patience was wearing thin with him and if he had been just a random strange, she would have put him in his place. She couldn't for the life of her understand how Mako was related to you and Bolin. He was completely the opposite.

"Being the newest team member, why don't you start Korra?"

X

You smiled widely when you take notice of Asami from across the restaurant. You follow the waiter to the table and move to sit by Asami, only for Mako to take you seat. You glare at him but don't say anything as Asami greets you.

"(y/n), you made it! We were beginning to think that you wouldn't show."

"Sorry, I got a little held back with the paperwork but I managed to still finish on time. You ordered already, right?"

"No, we wanted to wait for you."

The waiter comes back with menus and takes down everyone's orders.

"and I'll have a side of Asami.."

Mako mutters at the end.

"Mako! What the hell!"

His eyes widen, not realizing that he had been heard.

"Just this once, quit hitting on any woman that your eyes land on."

"I didn't think you would hear."

You roll your eyes at him and pull on his ear.

"Well I did. Not only were you disrespectful, you were also hitting on my girlfriend. Apologize to her for your rude behavior."

"I..I didn't know. I would've never tried to hit on her."

"Yeah, well now you. Now apologize."

Mako turns to face Asami, completely embarrassed about everything. He could barely even look at her.

"I'm sorry Asami."

"It's fine, Mako. Just don't try to hit on me again or treat another woman like a piece of meat."

Mako quickly nods.

"I guess you should sit next to your girlfriend."

He stands and takes your seat when you stand. For the rest of the night, he just quietly eats his dinner.

X

You leaned down to kiss Asami when you closed your door.

"You should talk to your brother. He looks like he has something to say to you."

You turned around, finding that he was now on his own.

"I won't take long."

Asami nods and turns on the car while you head back to talk to Mako.

"(y/n), I'm really sorry for what happened."

"You apologized Mako. We've forgiven you. Just don't do it again."

He quickly nods.

"I won't do it again. Promise."

"Good. Now that our secret is out, I'll finally be able to spend the night at Asami's. Do you need a ride?"

"No. I'm okay. You should go. Wouldn't want to keep her waiting."

You roll your eyes at him and turn around to make your way back to Asami.

"The two of you are okay?"

You looked up from Asami to face Mako, finding that he was happily waving you goodbye.

"We're good. I don't think he'll try to hit on you again."

"Good because I would've punched him in the face if he had done it again."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kuvira - Jealous

Korra - Blind

------------