You/Azula - Try

"(y/n), I must speak to you privately

"(y/n), I must speak to you privately. If you would follow me."

You nod and excuse yourself after giving orders to the rest of the guards. You weren't sure what Azula was planning on telling you and it made you a little nervous. From all the years you've known her as her guard and close friend, you knew she could be unpredictable. There was just no telling what she wanted to tell you.

You're further confused when she leads you inside her room and then locks it.

"Princess Azula.."

"Please, it's just the two of us now."

"Forgive me, Azula. What is this about?" Azula had it all planned out. She had miserably spent last night planning her confession with Mai and Ty Lee but now that she was face to face with you, she couldn't actually say anything. Unlike ever before, she actually felt hot which was impossible considering she was a fire bender. She didn't like how you made her feel all these types of emotions. "Azula? Are you okay?"

"It's Princess Azula! You're a guard, learnt to respect your superiors."

Your eyes widened at the sudden reprimand and you quickly apologize.

"I'm so sorry, Princess Azula. It won't happen again."

Azula hated how she resorted to insults when she was uncomfortable. Insulting someone always made her feel better but not this time.

"No. I'm sorry. I..."

"You have nothing to apologize for. I was in the wrong...."

"Don't interrupt me! Must I send you back to training back so they could teach you how to act like a proper guard"

You gulped loudly, unable to understand what was going on. One second she was being nice and the next she was insulting you.

"I apologize, Princess Azula. It won't happen again."

"Good. See to it that it doesn't." You nod quickly and keep quiet, unsure of what to say. Azula had been the one to call for you and you had no idea what to say after she had reprimanded you. "I suppose I should tell you the reason why I asked to speak with you."

Azula's hand started to sweat as she started getting nervous for the confession. She had reprimanded you twice and insulted you. If there was a slight chance that you actually returned her feelings, it was already gone.

"Azula, are you alright?"

"It's Princess Azula, peasant! You're nobody to be talking to me like that."

Your eyes widen once again in fear of what she could do. You didn't know what was going on and Princess Azula looked like she was seconds away from a nervous breakdown. You wanted to comfort her and make things better but with the way she was acting with you, she would just push you away.