You/Toph Beifong - Impressions Part 1

"I'll do it!"

"I'll do it!"

"(y/n), you don't even know what you agreed to."

You didn't care. You would jump off a cliff if Toph asked.

"Well yeah but knowing you, you're only asking because I'm your last resost."

Toph rolls her eyes at you. You knew her too well.

"Alright, my babysitter cancelled on me and I don't trust anyone else to take care of Suyin and Lin. Could you take care of them until I get back?"

"Of course, Toph. I'll happily do it. They can't be too much trouble."

"Lin isn't any trouble. Suyin is another story. They'll behave though so don't worry."

X

"Suyin isn't here."

Lin tells you as she walks into the living room where you were currently going over a bunch of case files that needed to be reviewed.

"What?! Where did she go? When did she leave?"

You rush to Su's bedroom to find the window was left open. You groaned loudly, knowing this was not going to look good in Toph's eyes. Toph had warned you to always keep them In your line of sight but wanting to get them to like you, you didn't enforce Toph's warning.

"I don't doubt that she's probably hanging out with her delinquent friends. They always hang out at the bar down the street."

"Shi...I mean shoot. Lets go. We'll go pick her up."

Lin raised her brow at you. Not understanding what you were so worried about. Not even their usual babysitter would panic this much when Su left.

"She'll be there. Don't worry too much."

"What if she isn't? Toph will never forgive me for this if something happens to Su. I never even got a chance to date her and now I never will."

Lin just stared at you. Finding it a little hilarious to see you panic about this. She knew that Su would be at the bar so she wasn't worried.

"My mom won't care as long as you keep us in one piece. You do not need to get so worked up over this."

X

The two of you are halfway into the walk when Suyin bumps into you.

"Su! Why are you running? What happened?"

Su's unable to even answer as her crying makes it impossible. Knowing that Su would probably not want for people to see her like this, you created a distraction. While Lin takes back Su to the apartment, you come up with a random excuse to draw everyone's attention. Once you see Lin and Su disappear back to the apartment building, you used your metal rope to slip out.

X

"Is Su okay?"

You asked Lin when you arrived. Su wasn't anywhere to be seen so you figured that she must have gone to bed.

"Yeah, she found out they were just using her so they wouldn't get in trouble for what they were planning. She'll get over it."

You slowly nod, unsure if she will.

"I probably won't be here when she wakes up but let her know that I'm here for her whenever she needs me."

Lin nods and starts to head to her room when she stops in the middle of the hallway.

"You know, you don't have to try so hard to make us like you. We already liked you. We have since you covered for us."

"I know that you guys like me. I wasn't trying to bribe you to like me or something like that." Lin raises her eyebrow at you. You have no choice but to admit the truth. "Okay, I was. I've been wanting to ask out your mom for a while and I won't be able to do so if neither of you liked me."

"Well we like you. Su would also agree with me if she was awake. This has been the second time you've taken care of her. You should ask out mom. She'll say yes."

"You think so."

"I know so. IF she isn't talking about the force, she's talking about you. It's annoying. Ask her out so she can stop."

With that said, Lin leaves to her room.

X

Toph arrives back at the apartment to find it dark except for the lone lamp that you had turned on at the table.

"How was the babysitting?"

"Easy. They like me."

"I don't know why? You're annoying."

"Hey! I'm not annoying."

"Yeah, you are. Ask anyone."

You pout at her, making her give in.

"Alright. Alright. You're not annoying. So how much do I owe you?"

"Toph, you don't owe me anything. I was happy to babysit them."

"I sign your checks. I know that you could use some extra cash."

"Toph!"

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding."

"There is one way you could pay me."

"Oh my god, (y/n). I'm not paying you with sex."

"Toph! You're the literal worst. I'm trying to ask you out!" You blurt out. Your eyes widening when you realize what you said. "Just forget what I said."

"How can I? When I know that I have the option of going out on a date with you. I've been wanting to go on one with you since forever."

"You're messing with me. Not once have you mentioned or done anything to hint that you like me. I always felt like you thought I was annoying."

"I mean neither have you and besides, you're a little annoying so you can't blame me. I'd love to go on a date with you."

"Is this how you really treat your dates?"

"No, just you."

She says with a big grin before she pulls you in for a kiss.

"Do you forgive me?"

"I don't know, I might need another."

Toph happily complies with your request and kisses you.

"Okay, you're forgiven."

X

Lin and Su are silently laughing as they saw the kisses. It was about time the two of you did something. Even if the kissing was gross. They were going to have to get used to the two of you kissing from now on.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katara - Alone

Azula - Family

Lin Beifong - Under

Lin Beifong - Betrayal

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect

Katara - Beach

Kya - Slow

Korra - Difference

Asami Sato - Hate

Korra - Blind Part 2

------------