You/June - Fall

You and your brother are shocked when a giant shirshu lands on the ship and starts wrecking habit

You and your brother are shocked when a giant shirshu lands on the ship and starts wrecking habit. Both of you are about to burn it alive when you spot the woman behind the animal.

"Stop! There's someone on it!"

Zuko practically growls at you as he rips his arm off of you and stalks off to follow the trail of destruction that the thing was leaving behind. It finally stops and the woman jumps off.

"Don't mind me, I'm just here to collect a trespasser."

With the flick of her whip, a scared old man comes out of one of the barrels. She wraps the whip around his leg and pulls him towards her until he's by her feet. She bends down and throws him over her shoulder.

"You can't just leave! You wrecked my ship! You have to pay for this!"

Zuko yells at her. She gives him a grin as she jumps on the shirshu. The thing takes a threatning step towards Zuko, making him step back.

"I did you a favor. I don't owe you anything."

You know that he's about to burn her so you quickly put a stop to it. This just makes him angrier.

"Why are you protecting her?! She destroyed are only mode of transportation."

You really had no reason to protect her other than the fact that you thought she was pretty. Zuko just rolls his eyes at you, already knowing that she had caught your eye.

"Seriously? This is why we're going to get killed. You can't just let every girl you think is pretty go."

"She could be useful! You saw that thing, maybe it could help us track down the Avatar. You still have that necklace that one of them dropped, right?"

Zuko pulls it out and holds it out.

"I do. Lets go find her. We're wasting our time here."

X

June had just won a large pile of gold coins when the two of you barged inside the bar. She pays no attention to the two of you, knowing that you'll just make your way towards her.

"You owe us for my ship!"

"Well you're just in luck. I just won so much gold. Feel free to take it."

Zuko tosses her the necklace that he found.

"No, I want you to help us track down who this belongs to then I'll consider everything settled."

"That's it? You were so insistent on me paying you back."

"Yeah, well this is more important. Now hurry up before I change my mind."

June puts away the coins she won and heads out with the two of you. Just outside, the shirshu was waiting for her.

"Nyla, I need you to track this down for me."