You/Suki - Trouble

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Suki had done everything she could to help Sokka with his troubles

Suki had done everything she could to help Sokka with his troubles. Ever since he had come back from the final fight against Ozai, he hadn't been the same. She tried to be patient with him but he wasn't making it easy on her. He would yell at her for the smallest of things and he was never happy with anything she did for him. But because she loved him enough to overlook everything, she sucked it up.

When she learned that Sokka's favorite dessert was being made again, she was the first in line to purchase it. Since it was rare to get the ingredients for it, the supplies were always limited, they only sold them for a couple days of the year. She was just about to enter their shared home when she heard loud moans. Moans that sounded nothing like Sokka's. These moans were from another woman. She refused to believe what she was hearing, simply thinking it was her imagination. Putting her best smile, Suki walks in to something that was going to scare her for a long time.

"Suki! I can explain."

Suki doesn't bother to wait for an explanation as she simply turns around and heads out to the beach. She hated the beach and knew that Sokka would never look for her there.

X

You were barely coming back from a fishing expedition when you her. Her shoulders were shaking, a clear sign that she was crying. Ignoring your hunger, you headed your things to your friend and made your way to her.

"Everything okay?"

You ask her when you're near enough. Suki quickly wipes her tears away before turning to face you. She tried to smile again but it was difficult. She was in too much pain to actually smile.

"No. I just found my boyfriend fucking someone else at our place."

"I hope you mean ex-boyfriend now. You would be an idiot to go back to him. I might not know you but you deserve someone better than a cheater."

Suki genuinely laughs.

"I would be an idiot if I went back to him. I think I've been an idiot for far longer than I should've been." You look at her curiously, not understanding what she meant. "He's been the shittiest boyfriend since he came back from the war. There wasn't a time when he wouldn't yell. I tried to do everything I could to make him happy but nothing worked. Had I known that all it would take was to fuck some stranger, I would have left him a long time ago."

You sit besides her, looking at the setting sun.

"Well I can't deny the fact that you were an idiot."

"Hey! Shouldn't you be comforting me?"

"I can't seem to recall ever saying that I was here to comfort you. I just saw that delicious dessert sitting there and I figured that I could make an attempt to convince you to give it to me."