You/Azula - Family

The eclipse had finally ended and the Avatar and his forces were retreating

The eclipse had finally ended and the Avatar and his forces were retreating. With no obligation to help with the aftermath of the attack, Azula rushed to your house. You lived near the palace so it didn't take long for her to arrive. She wanted to make sure you were safe so she had sent you home.

"(y/n)?"

Azula arrives to find the door to be unlocked. She had half a mind to lecture you and your family about the safety of a locked door. The house felt abandoned with the lack of any voices or light despite it being midday. Worried that someone had broken in, Azula rushes around the house in search of anyone. The more she looks, the worse her thoughts get as she thinks something must've happened to you and your family. The house was partly empty with the exception of a couple of items. It looked like you had moved but Azula couldn't remember you telling her about moving. The only other thing she could think of was that you had been robbed.

"(y/n)!"

"In here."

You mumbled quietly when you hear your girlfriend's voice. Azula rushes to where she had heard your voice coming from. She found you in your bed, with your face buried on the pillow. She lays besides you, wrapping an arm around your waist to hold you close.

"What happened, (y/n)? Where is everyone?"

Azula asks softly. She had never acted like this with anyone but it was common with you. She loved you and treated you like her equal. Everyone else was beneath her.

"They left. My parents left when the eclipse started."

"What happened?"

"It all happened so fast. I was here in my room, hoping to see if I could get a glance of what was happening when I heard a lot of movement. I come down to find that my entire family had packed their things and were throwing them inside a carriage. I didn't know what was happening. I thought they were going to make me go with them but they didn't. They ignored me until my sister finally took pity on me and told me what was happening....s..she said that my parents were scared of me. They felt like I was slipping and that I was a murderer in the making."

You broke down again and Azula pulled you closer to you.

"It's okay. You have me. I'll never leave you alone. I promise."

She kept repeating this until you cried yourself to sleep.

X

Since that night, you had moved into the palace with Azula. The two of you grew impossibly closer than before. Wherever Azula was, you were there. The two of you had each other's back and only trusted each other. While Azula had been there for you when your family abandoned her, you were there for her when Mai and Ty Lee betrayed her.

"How could they do this to me (y/n)?! They were supposed to be my friends! I mean sure that I hardly trusted them but I trusted them more than my father."

You stopped her from pacing, pulling her into a hug as she continued going on and on about their betrayal. When she finished, you spoke up.

"It's just me and you now. We were always cautious about where their loyalty lied and it's a good thing they revealed their true selves before you were crowned Fire Lord. I'll always be at your right hand side. You don't need them. You'll be Fire Lord soon."

Azula pulls away from the hug so she could look at you.

"and I have you. I knew that I should've only trusted you. You've never betrayed me."

The two of you kiss in the middle of the chaos around you.

X

Zuko stood no chance against Azula in the Agni Kai. Katara had tried to intervene in the middle of it but you stopped her. As he falls to his knees in defeat, you walk to Azula.

"My Fire Lord."

The royal crowned is placed on her head, completing the coronation. Azula does the unexpected and bends on one knee. The Fire Lord never kneeled for anyone and yet Azula was already breaking customs a minute into her new position.

"You've always been there for me since my mother left me. It wasn't until a few years ago that we fully realized our feelings for each other and I've been happier ever since. You fuel my fire and there's no one I would have by my side but you. I'm completely and utterly in love with you. Will you rule by my side as my Fire Lady?"

You smile as you take her hand to pull her up to her feet.

"A Fire Lord should never kneel."

"Unless they do so for their Fire Lady."

You cup both of her cheeks and pull her in for a kiss.

"I will happily rule by your side."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lin Beifong - Under

Lin Beifong - Betrayal

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect

Katara - Beach

Kya - Slow

Korra - Difference

Asami Sato - Hate

Korra - Blind Part 2

June - Fall

Azula - Late

------------