Lin Beifong - Single

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

"Shut the hell up! If you keep crying, we'll actually give you something to cry about

"Shut the hell up! If you keep crying, we'll actually give you something to cry about."

The man that had taken you just an hour ago yelled at you. You were still reeling in after what happened. Your mother had told you to stay in your spot while she talked to some of the officers but you didn't stay rooted at your spot. You were bored and hungry so you walked to the nearest stand for some food. Just as you were about to cross the street, a man covered your mouth and dragged you into one of the alleys to push you inside one of the delivery trucks.

"Did we really have to grab her, Gilan? Lin is going to wreck havoc in Republic City when she realizes that her daughter is gone."

"Precisely. This is what we're hoping to accomplish. The boss said that once he sees how out of control the Chief of Police, the people are going to start to see that benders are dangerous."

Chen looks down at you, guilt suddenly starts to overwhelm. He hated benders but you were just an innocent kid. He never signed up on kidnapping kids.

"Look at her. She's scared. Do you really think this is a good idea?"

Gilan hits him square in the stomach to get him to shut up. He pulls on his hair and forces him to look at you.

"and you look at her! She's the kid of a dangerous bender. Did you not hear what Amon said? The Chief of Police destroyed part of Republic City when they broke up with her. She's dangerous. We need to let the people see that they're not safe with her."

Chen just nodded. He couldn't do anything even if he wanted to. The least he could do was stick around and make sure that they didn't hurt you.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I just never thought that a kid would ever be dangerous."

"Damn right that this kid is dangerous so we need to keep an eye on her. If she even makes a move to bend, we'll shock her."

Your tears start to fall when he turns on the glove. The electricity looked painful and you just knew that they would eventually end up hurting you with it.

X

"Lin you need to calm down. You're scaring people. Take a deep breath and focus on us."

Lin started to push Tenzin off of her but Korra held her hands behind her back before she could do so.

"Tenzin is right. Amon is behind this. He knows that you will do anything you can to find (y/n) so we need to be smart about this. He wants you to destroy Republic City. You can't let him win, Lin. You're going to fall right into his trap if you continue destroying the streets."

She starts to calm down as Korra talks to her. Rage was fueling her at this point as she thought about how they dared to kidnap you. They were all going to pay when she found them .

"Alright! I'll calm down but I'm shutting this whole city down. No one gets in or out until we find her. They couldn't have gotten very far."

X

"Gilan! They're stopping all vehicles to head out."

"What?!"

He pokes his head out the window to see several officers inspecting the cars up ahead.

"Shit! Shit! This isn't good."

"Gilan, what are we going to do. We can't just drive out of the line, it's going to make us suspicious."

"Shut up! Let me thing!"

While the two of them fought, you looked around the car to see what you could use to get out of the vehicle. You still couldn't bend so you couldn't exactly use it to get away from them.

"I don't understand what's going on? We should've already seen fire by now."

"Maybe we got the wrong kid, Gilan."

"Are you an idiot? Why would we have gotten the wrong kid? Do you not see those checkpoints?! She probably has all her men at every exit. We need to bail out, Chen. We won't be any good to Amon if we go to jail."

"If we go to jail, Lin is going to kill us when she finds out that we kidnapped her kid."

"Shut the hell up and lets go! Leave the kid."

Chen turned off the car and made a run for it. Guards took notice of the two men and ran to catch them. Some of the officers stayed behind to inspect the vehicle in search for you. When they open the back doors, they're relieved to see you unharmed.

X

Lin couldn't stop her tears as she ran to hug you. The whole precinct watched the reunion, happy to see that it had all turned out well. You were back with Lin and the men were being interrogated for what they had done.

"I'm so glad you're safe, baby. You had me so scared."

"I'm sorry, mom. I should've listened to what you told me."

She presses a kiss to the top of your head as she kneels down to your eye level. Someone hands her some tissues to help wipe away the tears from the two of you.

"It's okay. I should've been keeping an eye on you. I should've never taken my eyes off of you and I'm sorry. It's never going to happen again, I promise you that. Now come on, lets go get something to eat. I bet you must be starving."

You nod furiously, excited about going out to eat.

"Can we get some noddles?"

"You can have whatever you want, (y/n)."

-----------

All characters are 18+

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincidence

Rangi.- Training

------------