You/Azula - Undercover

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Azula could only watch as you ran away

Azula could only watch as you ran away. You had saved her life but you didn't stick around for a thank you or even an award. She had only seen a glimpse of your face but that was enough for her to become obsessed. Since that night, all Azula could think about you. How you had come out of nowhere to save her and then disappear forever. Not wanting to lose you, she had someone sketch you from the details that she provided to hand to her guards to search for you. Considering that all she could think about was the glimpse that she had seen, the sketch had come out quite detailed. It didn't take long for them to find and drag you to Azula. You had attempted to outrun them but there were far too many.

"I didn't do anything! Why am I here?"

They had pushed you on to your knees and forced you to look up at the Fire Lord.

"You saved me and I felt that it was only appropriate if I repaid you for what you did."

"This is how you want to repay me? By dragging me out of my home and forcing me to kneel for you?"

"I'm the Fire Lord, (y/n). It's expected of those from a low status to bow and kneel before their superiors."

You tried to slip out of their grips to hurt her but more guards surrounded you to keep you from hurting the Fire Lord. The bodyguards who had failed to stop the assassination had all been murdered, they didn't want the same thing to happen to them.

"Let me go! You don't have to give me anything. I just want to live a peaceful life."

You kept your eyes on her as she stood and made her way down the stairs to stand before you. To be make sure that you wouldn't slip out of their grip, they chained your hands behind your back and your feet together. Two guards stayed at your side to keep you kneeling.

"Peaceful? For someone that wants to peaceful life, you're full of shit. I know that you've been the one that has been murdering nobles at night. The marks that you left on those that tried to kill me are the same ones that were left on all those murdered nobles. You could be executed if I choose to bring these charges forward."

"They all deserved it! I don't regret taking the lives of anyone."

You flinched as she caressed your cheek with her thumb. Your actions bring a smile to her face. This was going to make it easy to keep you in the palace.

"I honestly don't care if they're dead or alive. Their lives are insignificant to me. However, yours isn't. You fascinate me, (y/n). You killed all those nobles and yet you protected me from death. Why?"

"I....I just....you've actually come to care for the poor. I wasn't going to risk having someone else in power that would hurt the lower class."

"Simply fascinating." She whispers to herself. "You don't mind staying for a couple of days? I want to have you around for a little longer." Azula doesn't let you answer as she nods to the guards and they drag you out of the throne room.

X

You weren't sure how long you had been chained to the bed. Since you had been throne inside the room, no one had come to visit you. Food was slipped through the hole that had been made during one of the nights that you were asleep. You begged and pleaded to talk to anyone but they just fell on deaf ears.

Azula kept progress of you. Wanting to know exactly when you would break so she could rebuild your mind to her liking. She knew it was wrong of her to do so and it meant that you weren't going to be you but it was the only way you would be complaint to stay in the palace with her.

It took quite some time for you to break but you eventually did. The head physician told her you were just an empty shell of yourself and so Azula figured it was time to pay you a visit.

X

After finally hearing the doorknob wiggle from it being unlocked, you rushed to whoever was making their way inside.

"You seem eager to see me. I'm glad that you've had a change of mind. I wouldn't have liked to leave you here for another several months on your own. You would've surely gone insane."

You glued yourself to her side, refusing to let her go.

"Please don't leave me. Please don't make me stay in here alone. I'll do anything. Just please don't leave me."

You buried your face in the crook of her neck as you cried.

"It's okay, (y/n). I'm not going to leave you alone anymore. I'm glad you've decided to stay with me."

When you felt her arms wrap around your waist, you just cried harder. After months of being on your own with nothing but your thoughts, you were relieved for some human contact again. It didn't matter if it was Azula, all that mattered was that you weren't alone ever again.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing                                   

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed    

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------