You/Azula - Fire Lord

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

AN2: oh my god, I just realized you said that you wanted fluff. I can rewrite this if you'd like

Despite being in the throne room, you could hear the screaming coming from the bedroom that you shared with Azula

Despite being in the throne room, you could hear the screaming coming from the bedroom that you shared with Azula. There was no doubt in your mind that she was giving them a hard time for something small that the servants had messed up.

"I'm afraid that our session will have to come to an end. We will resume tomorrow."

You don't bother to wait for them to leave before you're already making your way out of the room and straight to the bedroom. Someone nearly knocked you over as they ran out of the room.

"I'm sorry, Fire Lord (y/n). Fire Lady Azula has..."

You held up your hand, stopping them from continuing to speak.

"I understand. Please bring what she asked for and then you're dismissed for the day. Let the other servants know. Thank you for taking care of her while I was away. You will be rewarded for the care that you've given my wife."

The man bows, nearly crying about what you had said. Years before, he knew he would've gotten killed for nearly knocking over the Fire Lord and now he was being thanked for the work he was doing. So much has changed since the two of you had taken over.

"Tha...that won't be necessary. This is my job."

"Nonsense. I know my wife can be....a handful so I know she's giving everyone a hard time. Take the rest of the day off. You'll be paid for the entire day plus some extra gold. The others as well."

He falls to his knees, practically kissing your feet. You knew it could be considered rude to step away so you let it go for a second.

"Thank you, thank you. I can't thank you enough for this Fire Lord (y/n)."

"Alright. Alright. You can go home now. Enjoy your day."

He quickly stands up, tells you another thank you and rushes off.

X

"You were gone so long! I can't deal with these idiots! They can't get a simple thing right."

Everyone had left after finished their last task that Azula had given them. You stayed in their place, doing everything that Azula had asked of you.

"I promise that I won't be so busy for the next few weeks. I'll be here to take care of you to. No one else knows you better than I do."

"Exactly. I know you won't mess things up."

You were unsure of what she had said. It was true that you knew everything about Azula but you weren't perfect. There was bound to be a time that you would forget or do something wrong that will end up causing for you to get yelled at.

"I hope not."

X

Just like you promised, you stopped spending so many hours dealing with affairs of the Fire Nation. You entrusted several generals to keep the peace between the nations while you kept the peace in the palace.

"No! I don't want this! Just looking at it makes me want to throw up! I told you that I couldn't stomach looking at them!" You were only human, there was only so much you could handle before breaking down. Azula's expression softens when she sees the tears forming in your eyes. "(y/n), I'm sorry. Forget what I said."

"N..no. I messed up. You told me that this made you want to throw up and I forgot."

"(y/n), just forget about the stupid thing. Come here."

You didn't want to leave it in the room so you handed it to one of the guards to dispose of it before you made your way over to Azula's side of the bed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to forget. There's just so many things that I need to..."

Azula gripped the collar of your shirt to pull you down so she could kiss you. She had get you to stop talking or else you would go on and on about your mistake.

"Enough. I'm the one who should be sorry. You've been incredibly patient with me and all I've done is yell. For that, I'm sorry. I'll try to control my temper more."

"It's fine, Azula. I just had a little moment of weakness. I can handle it."

"No. I'll deal with my temper and you'll be in charge of telling me when I'm being too much. I don't want to upset you." She could see you wanted to argue with her so she kissed you again. "This is not up for negotiation. As Fire Lady, what I say is law."

You give her a smile and press a kiss to the back of her hand.

"How could I forget? You're right."

"I'm always right and don't you forget it."

-----------   

Kuvira - Surrender    

Opal Beifong - Sneak Out   

Azula - Betrayal    

P'li - Broken    

Katara - Healing    

Azula - Queen    

Mei - Assassin    

Azula - Arranged    

Suki - Trouble    

Asami Sato - Last    

Kuvira - Sick   

Kuvira - Force    

Kuvira - Part 2 //Korra cheated    

Asami Sato - Stress   

Toph Beifong - Heart   

Azula - Change    

Lin Beifong - Kicked    

Toph Beifong - Spirit    

Korra - Monster //   

Kya - Bruised    

Lin Beifong - Reunited    

Katara - Lost   

Katara - Secret    

Katara - Nothing    

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending   

Lin Beifong - Better   

Kuvira - Prisoner    

Ming-Hua - Help    

Mai - Hurt    

Asami Sato - Back    

Azula - Undercover    

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed    

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------