Kuvira -Prison Part 1

AN: NOT A FXF STORY. This is a family fic
AN2: Requests closed at the moment to catch up on requests

 This is a family ficAN2: Requests closed at the moment to catch up on requests

Kuvira rubbed her temples, already feeling a headache coming on. She had a lot of things to do that she had to push back because the guards had practically demanded for her to make her way down to the prison.

"I don't understand why I'm needed. I put them in charge for a reason, Bataar. I suppose we might need to fire them and hire some competent guards. I can't be pulled for every little thing."

"Lets just give them the benefit of the doubt. If they insisted that this is important then maybe it is important. They're good guards, they haven't managed to let a single prisoner escape."

"That's their job, Bataar! I shoudn't need to praise them for something they should do."

Bataar just stays quiet, knowing that if he continued talking that he might just make her more upset.

X

"What is so important that I had to be dragged down here? This better be important or I will be sending the two of you to reeducation camps."

Both guards gulped loudly at the threat. The Great Uniter's reeducation camps was a place that you didn't want to be. They would rather die than be dragged down to the camps.

"This is important, Great Uniter. We found this child that managed to knock out several of our guards. She was trying to sneak into the food storage to steal a crate of our food."

Kuvira raises her eyebrow at you. It was impressive to hear what you had done. To not only take out one but several guards from her army as a child was quite impressive.

"So you were planning on stealing some of our food?" You slowly nodded. After getting caught, you had accepted your faith. You had heard of what would happen for those who stole but you didn't care. You were starving and hadn't eaten in days. It was a risk that you needed to take or else you would've died. "You poor thing. Get her out of there and give her some food. Can't you see that she's starving."

Both guards and Bataar are surprised to hear Kuvira's order. In their 2 years of service, not once did Kuvira show mercy to anyone.

"Right away, Great Uniter."

While one releases you from your chains, the other rushes to pick up a plate of food.

"What's your name?" You flinch as Kuvira raised her hand to run her fingers through your hair. "You poor thing, don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to help you."

"Kuvira, get away from her. She knocked out some of our men."

"Men that are fired and will be sent to reeducation camps. To be taken out by a child that hardly weighs anything? Simply pathetic. She won't hurt me, will you?" You quickly shake your head. "Good. Now what is your name?"