You/Korra - Proposal

You gulped loudly as you stared at Korra's parents

You gulped loudly as you stared at Korra's parents. You've only met them once but couldn't remember them being so scary.

"So you want to marry our daughter?"

"Yes, sir. We've been dating for almost 5 year now. I believe we're both ready for the next step."

"You're both ready? I'm assuming that you've talking to Korra about this?"

You quickly nod at her. Despite the freezing temperatures, you could feel your hands getting sweaty under their stares.

"Yes, ma'am. We've talked about it but because of everything that had been going on, getting married would get pushed back. With peace at nearly every nation, I believe we will finally be able to marry without having to worry about any threats."

"Now is the perfect time for a marriage. Korra's managed to bring peace for the first time in several years. But why should we let you marry our daughter? She's special and we can't let her marry someone that doesn't treat her as such."

"You're right, sir. Korra is special and I know that I'm not special like her. She's incredibly at everything she does and it would be difficult for me to ever match her skill level. I know that I'm not the strongest but I will lay down my life for her. I will do everything in my power to keep her happy. I'll always be there. I will love her with all my heart and soul. She deserves everything and I want to give it to her. If I could, I would give her the world."

The two of them look at each other, silently communicating with each other. Something that only couples that have been dating for so long are able to do. After what finally feels like forever they turn to look at you.

"Korra is her own person. Even if we were to deny your request to marry our daughter, she will go against our wishes and marry you. We, however, see no reason to deny you your request. Our daughter loves you very much and we can see how happy you've made her."

"Thank you!"

"There's no reason to thank us. You didn't even have to ask for our permission."

"I know but I wanted to make sure that neither of you hated me before I asked her to marry me. She loves that two of you and I knew she would be devastated if she would was to learn that one of you didn't like me."

"That she would. Since you're here. Do you happen to have the necklace that you will be using to propose to her?" You nod quickly and pull out to box to show them the necklace. "I think she would love this very much."

X

With their permission, you continued with your plans for the proposal. Asami, Bolin and Mako managed to help you out with the last of the things before the big night.

"So? Are you finally going to show me what the 4 of you have been up to?"

You laugh, realizing that Korra had known about the surprise for a while but choose to never bring it up.

"I am. Come on."

The two of you boarded onto the ship before it departed. Onboard was just the captain, a waiter and the two of you.

X

The night had gone on as planned, Korra had loved the dinner and the music that the two of you had danced for most of the hour. As the waiter signaled at you, you stopped dancing and grabbed the box that held the necklace from a nearby table.

"We've been with each other since the beginning of your journey to be the Avatar. I was there for all your ups and down just like you were. I can't picture myself with anyone else and I don't want to. I only want you Korra. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

At her 'yes,' the waiter signals the captain to which he signals Asami and the fireworks soon starts. Korra smiles widely at the display and leans in to kiss you after you helped her put on the necklace.

"It's funny because I also planned to propose. You just managed to beat me to it."

Korra manages to pull out a box to show you a necklace that she had made with the help of Asami. She doesn't even get to start her speech before you say yes and kiss her again.

-----------   

Kyoshi - Revealed    

Azula - Fire Lord    

Kuvira - Surrender    

Opal Beifong - Sneak Out   

Azula - Betrayal    

P'li - Broken    

Katara - Healing    

Azula - Queen    

Mei - Assassin    

Azula - Arranged    

Suki - Trouble    

Asami Sato - Last    

Kuvira - Sick   

Kuvira - Force    

Kuvira - Part 2 //Korra cheated    

Asami Sato - Stress   

Toph Beifong - Heart   

Azula - Change    

Lin Beifong - Kicked    

Toph Beifong - Spirit    

Korra - Monster //   

Kya - Bruised    

Lin Beifong - Reunited    

Katara - Lost   

Katara - Secret    

Katara - Nothing    

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending   

Lin Beifong - Better   

Kuvira - Prisoner    

Ming-Hua - Help    

Mai - Hurt    

Asami Sato - Back    

Azula - Undercover    

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed    

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------