You/Lin Beifong - Debt

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Lin watched as Tenzin got into a heated debate with Zuko about being Korra's fire bending master

Lin watched as Tenzin got into a heated debate with Zuko about being Korra's fire bending master. He kept refusing, saying that he would be a terrible teacher and end up wasting Korra's time when she could be learning from someone better. Tenzin argued that there could be no one better than the former Fire Lord.

"Alright, enough you two. Arguing with each other is not going to help your problems. The Avatar needs to find an expert to help her with her fire bending issues. Zuko is right, Tenzin. He's not going to be a good fit for the Avatar. We need to find someone that lives and breathes fire bending."

"You make it sound like finding said person is easy. How are we going to find someone like that?"

Lin sighs as she fiddles with the arm band that you had given her. She didn't want for them to find out about you but she knew that you would be the perfect teacher for the Avatar.

"I might know someone. We'll just have to travel out of the city to meet them."

X

After walking for what felt like hours, they eventually arrived at a cave in the middle of the forest.

Lin stops at the entrance and turns around to face them. She knew that she would have to come clean about you before they would meet you.

"I know her because she's my wife." Lin rolls her eyes as she watches their surprised expressions. Once they get over their initial shock, they start to question her about everything. How the two of you met? Why you were living in the middle of the forest? How was it possible that they hadn't met you yet? "If you would all shut up, I'll answer most of your questions." They quickly shut their mouths, wanting to know more about her marriage. "The arm band serves as my bethronal necklace. It's meant to represent her dragon and the fact that she's a fire bender." They opened their mouth to start asking about the dragon but she shut them up with a glare. "I gave her a bethronal necklace that I bender to show that I'm a metal/earth bender. She lives in the forest because she can't exactly live in the city with a dragon. Yes, the times that I'm away from the city is because I come to visit her. Most of the time, she's the one that visits me because I'm always busy dealing with the mess that all of you make. As for the why I didn't tell any of you, that's because I like keeping my personal life private. That's all I'm answering for now. Lets go in."

They follow after her, eager and curious to see another dragon. They eventually get to the end of the cave with no sign of you.

"Are you sure that this is the correct cave, Lin?"

"Will you shut up, Tenzin? Of course, I know what cave my wife lives in. She's probably flying with (dragon's name)."

They hurry outside when the ground suddenly shakes. When they finally exit the cave, they spot you climbing down from your dragon. (Dragon's name) makes a sound of recognition when they see Lin. At the sound of it, you quickly turn around.

"Lin!"

Ignoring the people she was with, you rush over to give her a tight hug and a kiss. When you pull away, Lin's cheeks have a hint of pink. She wasn't used to showing any affection in front of people.

Not wanting to get yelled at, they all looked away until Lin spoke up again.

"So (y/n), this is the Avatar and her friends." She goes down the line as she introduces them to you. "Everyone, this is (y/n), my wife."

"It's nice to meet you all. This is (dragon's name), our dragon."

"Your dragon..."

"Our dragon..."

"Your dragon..."

"Our dragon..."

The two of you continue going back and forth until said dragon bumps its head against Lin so she could greet them. Lin pretends to ignore them for a second and then eventually gives in as she greets them.

"Okay, our dragon."

You give her a wide smile when she finally gives in.

"So not that I'm not happy to have you or any of you guys here but what are you doing here?"

"Well Korra is in need of a fire bending master. I was hoping you would help her out. I think you're the only that can help her out."

"Me? I don't know. I've never thought anyone other than (dragon's name) but they're a dragon. I don't think the same rules applies to teaching humans."

"Teaching humans is easier. They can actually talk. Will you at least give it a try?"

You turn to (dragon's name) as you debate your answer.

"What do you think?"

They're surprised when the dragon actually seems to give you a non-verbal response. Lin rolls her eyes as you continue talking to them before eventually coming to an answer.

"Alright but only if you'll stay with us for a little longer. (dragon's name) misses you and so do I"

"Fine but you're flying me back to the city if they need my help."

You and (dragon's name) cheer at her reply, making Lin smile. She still find it difficult to believe that the dragon was able to understand everything. It often freaked her out when the two of you joined together to get her to stay longer.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Toph Beifong - Love

Azula - Protective //kid fic

Kuvira - Switch

Lin Beifong - Assurance

Korra -Dangerous //kid fic

Azula - Blind //kid fic

?? - Double //pic

------------