You/Suyin Beifong - Break

You're in the library when you hear a loud commotion outside

You're in the library when you hear a loud commotion outside. Curious about what it could be about, you take a peak through the window. Your eyes widen when you see Lin and Su fighting with each other and no one doing anything to stop it. Not caring about what Su could tell you about your safety, you rush outside.

"ENOUGH!" Bending the ground around them, you push them apart. "The two of you are sisters. You shouldn't be fighting!"

"She started it!"

Su yells at you. Lin glares at Su, bending a few rocks to head straight for Su. You quickly stop them, letting them fall straight to the ground.

"Lin, you're Republic City's chief of police, this wouldn't look good on you. Su, our children could've seen you. Do you have any idea the kind of example you would have set up for them if they had seen you?!"

Lin has the decency to look guilty while Su doesn't seem to care.

"They weren't here and neither should you have! You could have gotten hurt!"

"I'm not a little child, Su! I can take care of myself."

Seeing that you and Su were no longer talking about the fight that had started it all, Lin and the rest of the Avatar team just slipped out. Neither of you pay any attention as you're both too busy arguing for your side.

"I'm tired of this Su! I'm tired of being coddled like a baby. When you stop being overprotective, you can come find me. Otherwise, I'll like to be alone."

"What?! Where are you going? You can't just leave."

"I know that I can't. I'll be staying in the guest room. You don't treat me like an equal and I don't think we should even be sharing a bed if we're not 50/50 in this relationship."

The two of you finally stop arguing when the kids call for you.

"Mom? Mommy?"

"Perfect! This is just what we needed. You yelled in front of the kids."

You don't even have a reply for that, simply just burst out into tears and run off. Su felt guilty but couldn't chase after you as she had to take care of the kids.

"Why is mom crying, mommy?"

She sighs as she bends down to pick up the smallest one.

"We just had a small disagreement. I'll make it up to her. Now lets get the 2 of you to the dining hall. Dinner will be served soon."

X

Su had searched the entire house for you and had no luck on finding you. She figured that you might've stayed with her sister or Team Avatar but there was no way of finding out unless she went around and knocked on everyone's door. With everyone on edge because of the Red Lotus, Su decided to just head to bed and make it up to you in the morning. Just as she's about to close the door, there's a loud scream and the sound of glass breaking.

You had stayed on the empty bed that Asami wasn't using since she was sharing with Korra. It was difficult to fall asleep without Su but you were too stubborn to head back to the house. She still hadn't apologized and you weren't going pretend like things were okay. After what seemed like forever, you're finally drifting off and then suddenly wake up to the sound of Bolin yelling.

Everyone rushes outside to find Korra being dragged away by the members of the Red Lotus, with no time to think of a plan, everyone starts attacking them.

X

You were too busy making sure that Su wouldn't get hit that you didn't realize Ming-Hua had set her sights on you. By the time you realized your mistake, Ming-Hua had managed to throw you against one of the walls and knocked you out.

X

You wake up to the sound of people arguing.

"Would you please shut up? My head is killing me."

You yelled at them. The arguing ceases and you soon feel someone's presence beside you. Opening your eyes, you find that it was Su.

"I'm so sorry! This is all my fault!"

"No, it wasn't. You were thousands of feet in the air. You weren't at fault."

"But I wasn't protecting you. I should've been keeping you safe."

"Su, I don't want to start this again. I'm in pain. You can't seriously keep me under watch 24/7."

Su sighs and nod. You were right.

"You're right and I'm sorry. I never meant to be so overprotective. I just get so worried."

You give her a smile and gently pull her down so you could kiss her.

"I know and that's okay. Just don't coddle me. I'm not (kid's name."

"I promise. No more coddling from now on."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Zhu Li - Calm

Lin Beifong - Catch

Kuvira - Arranged

Mai - Discovery

Asami Sato - Way

Ursa - Love

Korra - Casual

Korra - State

Ursa - Quiet

Azula - Obsessive

Opal -  Sneaking 

Kya - Notice

Asami Sato - Part 2

Azula - Part 2

Korra - Train

Kyoshi - Help

Lin Beifong - Soulmate Part 2

Kuvira - Unknown

Azula - Seen

Toph - Protective

Kyoshi - Spree

Azula - Try

Toph Beifong - Dance

P'li - Defeat

Ming-Hua - Fight

Mai - Coffee

Toph - Training

------------