You/Jinora - Happy

"Do you have to go? No is going to come in and bother us, (y/n)

"Do you have to go? No is going to come in and bother us, (y/n). Just stay with me for the night and then you can sneak out at night."

"I can't. Your father will kill me if he finds out that we're together. He's quite protective of you."

"I'm an adult! I don't understand why you keep worrying about him. He's not going to make me dump you. I refuse to break up with you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

You gave her a soft smile and bent down to kiss her.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me too but I can't risk it. If he doesn't make us break up, he'll kick me off the island."

"Then I'll come with you."

"No, Jinora. You're an Air Bender Master, all you've ever wanted to do was dedicate your life to helping other air benders and I don't want to take that away form you."

Jinora sighs and falls back on her bed. Your situation sucked and all she wished was for everyone to know about your relationship. It would just make things easier.

"Alright. I guess you're right. You should go. Goodnight, (y/n)."

"Goodnight, Jinora."

You walked out of her room, carefully closing her partition to not make any noise. Korra was sleeping across the hall and she had a habit of spilling secrets that are not meant to get out. Quietly making your way to the other building with the rest of the women's dormitories, you managed to bump into Tenzin as he walks out of the main building.

"(y/n)? What are you doing out so late?"

"I uh, heard a noise and went to check it out. It was nothing so now I'll be making my way back to my room."

You're ready to sprint off and when he calls for you again.

"You managed to hear a noise from inside the building? I'm not buying it. What were you really doing, (y/n)?"

Tenzin had become more suspicious after Zaheer had managed to infiltrate air temple island back when Korra was being chased by the Red Lotus.

Jinora attempt to get some sleep is interrupted when she hears some muffled voices. Taking a peak at her window, she finds you talking with Tenzin. She only takes a glance at you and finds you practically in tears. Wanting to save you from her father, she walks out of her room to meet up with the two of you.

"What is going on?"

"I'm not sure. (y/n) is acting suspicious and she is refusing to tell me why she was sneaking out of a building that she's not permitted to go in."

"Father, I'm sure that (y/n) already gave you an explanation. There's no need to question her any further."

Tenzin looks at her suspiciously. The two of you were acting strange. Stranger than usual.

"Do you happen to know what she was doing there then, Jinora?"

Sick and tired of hiding, Jinora just spilled everything.

"Yes! She was with me! She was sneaking out because she was afraid of what you would do if you caught the two of us sharing a room. We're dating! I'm tired of hiding it. I love her and all I want is for us to stop hiding from everyone."

"Oh...I did not expect that."

He tells her, unsure of what to do. Much like Tenzin, you didn't know what to say. Jinora had just revealed to her father about your relationship and the fact that she loved you. The two of you still hadn't gotten to that stage.

"You love me?"

"Huh?" Jinora turns to face you, confused about your question. It take her a second to realize what she had said. Turning bright red, she nervously nods. "I d..do."

You were to kiss her but stopped when you remembered that Tenzin still hadn't left. Settling for a hug, you whisper to her an 'I love you too.'

Tenzin cleared his throat, catching both of your attentions.

"It's clear to me that the two of you make each other quite happy. I'm not going to get in the way of your relationship. That's as long as you don't hurt Jinora, (y/n). Be very afraid if you so much as make her cry."

"Yes sir! I would first die before I ever think about hurting her."

He nods and continues on his way.

"So? Now that he knows, will you stay with me?"

"Do I get to be the big spoon?"

"For today. I get to be the big spoon for next time."

"Deal."

The two of you take off to Jinora's room, finally sleeping together for the first time.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kuvira - Ex

Toph Beifong - Part 2

Suyin Beifong - Break

Zhu Li - Calm

Lin Beifong - Catch

Kuvira - Arranged

Mai - Discovery

Asami Sato - Way

Ursa - Love

Korra - Casual

Korra - State

Ursa - Quiet

Azula - Obsessive

Opal -  Sneaking 

Kya - Notice

Asami Sato - Part 2

Azula - Part 2

Korra - Train

Kyoshi - Help

Lin Beifong - Soulmate Part 2

Kuvira - Unknown

Azula - Seen

Toph - Protective

Kyoshi - Spree

Azula - Try

Toph Beifong - Dance

P'li - Defeat

Ming-Hua - Fight

Mai - Coffee

------------