You/Asami Sato - Help

Both Kuvira and Korra turn to where your cries of pain were coming from

Both Kuvira and Korra turn to where your cries of pain were coming from. Momentarily forgetting their fight for a second, they both run to where you're laying. Gasps spill from their mouth when they fully realize what was making you cry.

The two of them fall to their knees on either side of you. Kuvira lets your head on her lap as Korra carefully inspects what's left of your arm. The entire thing was just missing. Blood was spilling out and it needed to be cauterized. Guilt overwhelmed the two of them. Kuvira for taking the fight too far and Korra for not stopping when you told her to do.

"I need to cauterize it, (y/n). You're bleeding a lot...."

"Just do it!"

You cried out. Kuvira bends the Earth on your legs and am to hold them down as Korra prepared to cauterize it. She ran her fingers through your hair, not caring about how sweaty you were. As Kuvira starts talking to you to distract you, Korra starts a flame and slowly goes down the wound. Your screams tempt her to stop but she knew that you could die if she didn't do this. Kuvira spoke louder and Korra worked quicker. Once the blood has stopped spilling, she starts to alleviate the pain with her water bending. It's not much but it's enough that you wouldn't pass out from the pain that you were experiencing. Kuvira removes the binds.

"We're done. You're okay. Lets get you back to Asami."

Kuvira and Korra were dreading the trip back home. They were sure that Asami was going to kill them for the injure they had caused. The three of you slowly make your way to the portal and reappear back in Republic City.

"(y/n)!" Asami runs up to hug you. Only realizing your missing arm when she only feels one of them wrap around her body. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"The gun blasted us into the spirit world. Korra kept us safe. My arm was probably cut off when we were sent to the other side."

Asami hugs you tighter. Wishing that she had been there to keep you safe. You looked like you were still in shock about it all so she didn't push you for more information.

"You need to rest. Lets go home."

You just nodded and made your way out of the hole. Asami turned to face Kuvira and Korra with a glare. She wanted to say something but now was not the time. You needed her. She sighs and follows you back to her place.

X

You were quiet for the first few days. Asami had done everything she could to make things a little easier for you but it wasn't enough. She gave you your space and figured you would eventually come talk to her when you were ready. All she could do was be there for you and support you in your recovery.

"Asami?"

Asami nearly trips when she first hears your voice since the portal had opened in Republic City.

"Y..yes (y/n)?"

You take a seat on the couch, trying to figure out how you wanted to apologize for the way you've been behaving with her. She hadn't deserved the cold shoulder.

"I'm sorry for how I've been acting. I didn't know how to deal with this." You motion to where your arm used to be. "that still doesn't excuse how I've been treating you. You didn't deserve the cold shoulder and I'm sorry."

Asami sits beside you, pulling her down so your back was resting against her front. You sighed in comfort as she ran her fingers through your hair.

"It's okay, (y/n). I was giving you your space. I didn't want to push you."

You nod and the two of you stay quiet, simply enjoying being in each other's arms after almost a week.

"Korra, came to visit earlier this week. I wasn't sure if you wanted any visitors so I told her to come back later. Kuvira was sent to prison."

"I want to visit them. Will you come with me?"

"Of course, when?"

"Tomorrow, maybe. I just want to spend today with you."

"I'd like that. I missed you"

"I missed you too." You get quiet again before talking. "I've been thinking and figured maybe we could design some form of prosthetic to replace my arm. I haven't thought about the details yet but I think we could figure out how to build one. Maybe if we figured it out, we can also build one for legs. Make them affordable so everyone is able to get one"

"My factory and mind is at your disposal. We'll figure it out. I'm sure we can also get Varrick and Zhu Li to help us."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Jinora - Secret

Lin Beifong - Soulmate

Lin Beifong - Fire

Katara - Hello

Azula - Soulmates

Toph Beifong - Impressions

Katara - Alone

------------