You/Korra - Blind Part 2

"I give this ride a 0/5

"I give this ride a 0/5. Too much jumping around and you almost dropped me."

Korra narrowed her eyes at you but stayed quiet. You blindly reached out your hands to touch all over Korra's face.

"I knew you would get upset! Cheer up. It's much better than the -5/5 that I gave you when Asami had the brilliant idea to give you lessons."

"Hey! I was learning!"

"We drove around for hours and you didn't improve."

Korra pouts at you. She should've left you back in the city.

"Well there's no point to driving around when I can just fly everywhere."

"You're right. I think I'd rather lay on your back when you fly us around the city. So much better than worrying about whether or not I'll end up dying in a crash."

"You can be so dramatic sometimes, (y/n)."

"Yeah, well you love this dramatic ass now come on. Lets go follow this thing that isn't clearly a trap."

Korra just rolled her eyes and continued towards the same path that she had seen the dog take. She stops in the middle, making you bump into her.

"A little warning would've been nice."

It worries you when she doesn't joke back.

"Korra?"

"The dog led us to a swamp. We should've never followed it."

She lets out a sigh and turns back around to head into the city.

"No, the dog clearly wants us to see something in the swamp. Lets go in."

"No, (y/n). People go in the swamp and they never come back out. It's not worth it."

"Korra, the swamp could be the thing that you might need to fully recover after what happened. Give it a try. You're the Avatar, we'll be able to find our way out if we don't find answers."

"Okay, we'll go in."

Korra starts to walk into the swamp when you stop her.

"You can't seriously expect for a blind girl to walk in there. I could die from tripping over the vines or tree trunks."

"You have your bending"

"Yeah but I like being carried by you. It's fun."

Korra just laugh and carries you in her arms as she steps in.

X

One second, the two of you are arguing about which direction the dog went and then the next, the two of you are on the ground, covered in mud and water.

"Korra! What happened? Are you okay?"

"Yeah...I don't know where that rock came from. I must've missed it while we were arguing. Are you okay?"

You spit out the mud that had gotten into your mouth as you turn to face her.

"Could be better. Be prepared to taste mud if you kiss me."

Korra winces but doesn't say anything when she stands up and carries you yet again.

"This almost feels like we're back in Republic City at the park."

The two of you smile at the fond memory. It had been almost three years ago since the two of you had gone back. There was no telling when either of you would go back as Korra was still trying to figure things out.

X

Korra's been walking for almost an hour when she stops. You're about to talk when she presses her hand on your mouth to keep your from talking.

"Someone's here."

Korra whispers to you. You jump off of her arms and stand besides her, ready to fight whoever dared try to hurt either of you. There's a sound coming to you left.

"It's not everyday that I get visitors in these swamps."

You can't distinguish the voice and it's too dark for Korra to see who it was.

"We don't want any trouble?"

"Trouble? Oh, please. We were good friends in your previous cycle."

Korra frowns and steps closer to get a better look of who this person was.

"...Toph?"

"Nice to see you again, Twinkle Toes."

You can't help but laugh at the ridiculous nickname. Korra turns to glare at you but you have no way of knowing.

"She's glaring at you, by the way."

"No I wasn't!"

X

Korra should've known from the beginning that the two of you would gang up against her. She thought that you were the only one to take advantage of their blindness but Toph was exactly like you. The only thing that she was grateful for was the Toph didn't ask to be carried.

"How was that?"

Korra asked, nearly out of breath at carrying the large boulder.

"We can't see. There's no way of knowing what you were doing. For all we know, you could've just been carrying a tiny pebble."

You joke. Toph laughs and Korra just groans loudly.

"Very funny. I think we should just head back. Neither of you are taking this seriously."

"Relax, Korra. You did well. It won't do you any good if you take things too seriously."

X

Korra was improving with Toph. Days passed and Korra improved more than either of you had hoped. She was having less hallucinations and nightmares. The last bit of the poison had been taken out so it was all just up to Korra.

"I've thought you everything that I could teach you. Now it's up to you to finish the last part of your journey.'

"That's it?"

"Yeah. You can't expect me to teach your everything. There are just some things that you have to do on your own."

Korra sighs and thanks her. The two of you bid Toph goodbye and head out of the cave to.

"I think that it's time to head back to Republic City. I'm ready to be the Avatar that the people need."

"Then lets go home, Korra."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

June - Fall

Azula - Late

Korra - Fun

Suki - Island (2)

Kuvira - United Part 2

Kuvira - Return

Eska - Leave

Zhu Li - Sides

Kuvira - Coma

Korra - Pro

Toph - Surprise

Azula -  Caught

Kuvira - Hold

Lin Beifong - Perfect

Jinora - ??

------------