You/Toph - Surprise

Toph stopped moving, already quite annoyed about the fact that Sokka had been dragging her all around the village

"Enough Sokka. All you've been doing is dragging me around circles and I'm getting tired. Why are you being like this."

Sokka's eyes widen and his heart started to raise. Toph smirked, already knowing he was trying to lie about what was going on.

"I just wanted to spend the day with you."

"Liar. The 6 of us already spend more than enough time on Appa, frankly I think we should spend less time together when we stop at a city. Now tell me the truth, to remind you, I can tell when you're lying so next thing that comes out of your mouth better be the truth."

Sokka wasn't about to let you down. You had trusted to keep Toph away to prepare for the surprise and he was going to do the best damn job ever.

"Toph, trust me. It's better if you don't know. You'll spoil everything."

"What are you talking about Sokka? I just want to go back to the camp and rest."

"Please, just humor me for another hour or so. It'll be worth waiting to know why I've been dragging you all around the village."

Toph points a threatening finger in the general direction of Sokka.

"I'm kicking your ass if this is another one of you lame pranks."

"I promise, it's not."

X

You took a deep breath as you watched everything was finally set for the surprise. The only thing that was missing was Sokka and Toph. You still had a few minutes to calm yourself for what you were about to do.

"Toph is going to say yes, you don't need to worry (y/n)."

You look to Katara, giving her a grateful smile.

"You don't think it's too soon? We've only been going out for year."

"It's not too soon. You're asking her to marry you because you know that you're ready for the next step. If you weren't ready, the thought of marriage wouldn't have come to mind."

Aang and Zuko are coming back from the woods, letting you know that Toph and Sokka were coming back.

"Alright, lets go guys. We'll see you tonight."

Katara and Aang both give you a hug as they walk to the village through the back.

"I'm happy for you, (y/n). The two of you are perfect for each. Annoying and Tiny."

You bended a ball of fire straight to his face at his words. He's easily able to put out the fire before it touches his face.

"You're an ass Zuko. I'm (height)! That's not tiny nor am I annoying."