You/Lin Beifong - Perfect

Lin attempted to be as quiet as possible to get ready for bed to avoid waking you up

Lin attempted to be as quiet as possible to get ready for bed to avoid waking you up. Everything was going smoothly until she accidentally stubbed her toe at the edge of the bed. She let out a cry of pain for a quick second and then covered her mouth but it was too late. The cry was enough to get you to wake up.

"Lin? Is that you?"

You ask quietly ask you as you light a small flame to light up the room. Your eyes narrow at the light but you don't complain as you search for the culprit of the loud noise. You can't help but smile when Lin gives you a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Don't worry about it. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just stubbed my toe but I'm fine. Go back to sleep."

You moved your body off of Lin's side and patted the spot for Lin to lay down. She happily obliges with your wish and lays down on her side to face you.

"Did you catch him?'

"We did."

You cuddle close to Lin, sighing in comfort when she holds you.

"Good. Now we can spend the entire day without any interruptions."

Lin tensed, suddenly remembering that she had forgotten to tell you about tomorrow's event. You look up to face her when you feel her tense up.

"What is it?"

"I might've forgotten to tell you that the Avatar is giving a speech tomorrow. Tenzin wants everyone to be there to show that we support Kara in keeping the portals open."

You couldn't be angry at Lin for forgetting to tell you. She had been far too busy the entire week to the point that she would often forget to eat.

"I'm coming with you."

"But..."

"Don't worry. I'll just tell Korra that I want to be there to support her. I mean I am going to support her but I also want to go out to eat with my girlfriend after the speech."

Lin smiles and presses a soft kiss at the top of your head.

"I look forward to dinner then."

X

Neither of you had been careful. The two of you were just excited to finally get an hour to yourselves to realize that Korra and everyone else had walked inside the restaurant. Both of you are in the middle of kiss when Korra interrupts it.

"Lin, (y/n)?" Lin burns bright in embarrassment, not used for anyone to see this side of her. "I didn't know the two of you were dating."

You take hold Lin's hand under the table, keeping it from the view of everyone else. Giving it a light squeeze, Lin gives you a grateful smile.

"We both wanted to keep this between us until we both felt ready to tell everyone."

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to out the two of you."

"It's fine, Korra. We were going to eventually tell you, this just sped things up."

"Why don't the two of you join us?"

You looked to Lin, wanting to see what she had to say. She didn't have to say anything for you to know that Lin wasn't comfortable with that.

"We're just done here. We'll love to join the next time."

Korra nods in understanding.

"That's fine. I can't wait until then. The two of you are so cute. I'll go back now."

She bids her goodbyes and heads back to the table.

"Are you okay, Lin?"

"I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting for anyone to find out anytime soon but it's fine. At least we won't have to hide anymore."

"I quite like the sound of that. You have no idea the amount of times that I've held back from kissing you when we were around others."

Lin leans in to kiss you, surprising you.

"Don't worry, you weren't the only one. Now lets go home."

The two you pay and finally head home to spend the rest of the evening together.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Jinora - News

Asami Sato - Smile

Kuvira - Prison

Kuvira - Forgiveness

Azula - Party

Kya - Rescue

Lin Beifong - Rank

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect Part 2

Kuvira - Down

Jinora - Happy 

Kuvira - Ex

Toph Beifong - Part 2

Suyin Beifong - Break

Zhu Li - (Fluff)??

Lin Beifong - Catch

Kuvira - Arranged

Mai - Discovery

Asami Sato - Way

Ursa - Love

Korra - Casual

Korra - State

Ursa - Quiet

Azula - Obsessive

Opal -  Sneaking 

Kya - Notice

Asami Sato - Part 2

Azula - Part 2

Korra - Train

Kyoshi - Help

------------