You/Lin Beifong - Smug

"I'm telling you, they're together

"I'm telling you, they're together. Why is it so hard for you to believe me?"

"Asami, it's not that we don't trust you but what you're telling us is just difficult to believe. You're saying that (y/n) and Chief Beifong are together?"

"That is exactly what I'm saying, Korra."

Korra, Mako and Bolin looked over at you and Lin to watch you interact with one another. Nothing that the two of you did said that the two of you were dating. Neither of you had kissed for the past hour, held hands or even danced. There was no possible way that the two of you were dating. The two of you just couldn't be dating.

"I don't buy it, are you just messing with us, Asami? Is this your way of getting us back?"

"I'm not messing with you, Bolin! Trust me, if I wanted to get you back for something, it wouldn't be this. Why would I even tell you this to get back at you?"

"I don't know! So you can laugh if we go up to Chief Beifong and ask her about her relationship status."

Korra got an idea as he mentioned this.

"That's it! Why don't we go ask them? There's nothing wrong with just going up to ask them about it. We can say that someone asked us if one of them was single."

While Mako wanted to know if there was some truth to what Asami was saying, he was not willing to get killed for it.

"Korra, I'm telling you this because I love you. Do not and I repeat, don't do this. Do you want to get killed? Because this is how you get killed. While (y/n) might be sweet, Lin is anything but sweet. Why do we even care if they're dating?"

"Shut up, Mako. I know that you also want to know if they're dating. Now are you in or what?"

"Fine!"

"Guys, seriously! I already answered your question!"

Asami just sighed as she watched them sneak around the room to approach the two of you. She knew that nothing good was going to come out of this.

X

You weren't sure who was watching you but you were suddenly feeling a pair of eyes on you.

"Lin, don't look around but I think someone is watching us."

"What?"

Lin was about to start searching but you grabbed her chin and forced her to continue looking at you.

"I told you not to look around!"

"I'm sorry! What's the plan then?"

"We separate for a few minutes and see if we can find something. Then we meet back here to talk about what we saw."

X

Lin hadn't seen anything but you saw two guys obviously staring at you. Making your way to the table, you told Lin about what you had seen.

"Please don't tell me that one of them is wearing a green coat and the other is wearing a red one."

"Wait, how do you know? Do you know them?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. Your niece is friends with them." The two of you make your way over to Asami. "Why are your two idiot friends staring at us?"

"I told them that you're dating and they don't seem to believe me."

"So it is true!"

Korra revealed herself as she heard Asami say this. She had expected for you or Lin to deny it but neither of you did.

"Yes, it's true! Why are you so interested in my love life, Avatar?"

"I uh, I don't know. I just..Asami!"

Asami rolled her eyes as Korra hid behind her. She might be the Avatar but Lin was still scary.

"She's just being nosy. Ignore them, aunts. I'll have a talk with them. They won't bother you"

"Wait aunts?!"

"Korra, if you had just waited for me to explain how I knew, you would've found out that (y/n) is my aunt."

"Oh...I'm going to go now."

Asami just smirks, feeling a little smug about all this. She was often right about a lot of things but somehow this time it felt even better to be right.

"Is she the one that you've been dating, Asami?"

"She really is. I promise, she's not always like this."

"She is always like this, don't trust her (y/n)."

"Oh hush, Lin. I love to properly meet her. Why don't we all have dinner together? It'll give us a chance to actually do so."

"I'll love that. I'll let you know when we're free. If you'll excuse me, I need to go make my girlfriend feel better."

No longer being watched, you were finally able to enjoy the party with your girlfriend.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

Send me prompts and suggestions on the request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Lin Beifon - Sick

Suyin Beifong - Trust //kid fic

Lin Beifong - Fight   

Toph Beifong - Loss

Korra - Recovery    

Senna - Choice

Lin Beifong/Kya - Happy

Azula - Ducks //kid

Azula - Personality

Kuvira - Injured Part 2

Kuvira - //kid pic

Suyin Beifong - Consequences

Korra - Hit

------------