You/Lin Beifong - Morning

AN1: I've yet again fallen behind on prompts so I'm not taking anymore requests until I've caught up. I apologize for the delays.

You woke up to the smell of your favorite breakfast

You woke up to the smell of your favorite breakfast. Considering that Lin wasn't at your side, you figured she was the one responsible for the breakfast. Quickly getting ready for the day, you headed out of the room to greet Lin.

"Well good morning to you, you're not usually up this early on a Sunday."

Lin rolls her eyes as she meets you halfway for a kiss.

"Good morning to you too, love. I just thought it would be nice of me to cook you breakfast."

Wrapping your arms around her waist, you let your head rest on her back while closing your eyes. You were still tired and a little grumpy from the fact that Lin had left you all alone in the bed.

"Mm. As much as I appreciate this. I would've preferred to wake up in your arms."

"Then let me make it up to you after breakfast. We can eat and then spend the rest of the evening in bed."

You turn her around in your arms, not believing that Lin was going to take a day off to do nothing but lay in bed with you.

"You're not messing with me, are you? Because if you are, I'll kill you."

Lin can't help but be amused at your threat.

"You know I could arrest you for threatening the Police Chief."

You perk up at the mention of being arrested.

"Really? Then arrest me. I know you've been wanting to use your handcuffs on me for a while."

For the first time, Lin is left speechless. She tried to recall a moment of when she might've hinted about it but stops when she notices the smirk that had formed on your lips.

"I..no! Where did you even...you're messing with me!"

You give her an innocent smile as you peck her lips before letting her go.

"I was but not anymore. I'm very willing to let you use them on me."

Lin's face was flushed as her mind was filled with images of all the ways she wanted to have you. She clears her throat and forces herself to focus back on breakfast.

"I'm definitely going to get you back for that, you know."

"I'm looking forward to it."

X

Just like Lin had promised, the two of you ate breakfast and then headed back to bed. The two of you simply spent it reading books with you in Lin's arms. When your vision gets tired, you put the book away and decide to bother Lin.

"Lin...Lin....Lin." You continued to call for her but she continued to ignore her. Not liking that she was purposely ignoring you, you decided to step things up. "Baby, I'm still waiting to get arrested. Don't tell me you already forgot about what we talked about earlier." From the shade of red in Lin's cheeks, you knew she had heard you loud and clear but she still didn't answer. "I see. I suppose that I have to take matters into my own hands then."

You move to lay down on your side of the bed. Feeling Lin's eyes on you, you start to undress.

"What are you doing?"

"I told you. I'm taking matters into my own hands since you're ignoring me."

You start to take more clothes off but she stops you. Lin pushes you back on the bed and straddles your waist as she holds your arms over your head.

"You really like messing with me, don't you?"

"But it worked, didn't it?"

She doesn't answer, simply just bending her handcuffs on your wrist before leaning down to kiss you.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

Send me prompts and suggestions on the request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Lin Beifong/Kya - Happy

Azula - Ducks //kid

Azula - Personality

Kuvira - Injured Part 2

Kuvira - //kid part 2

Suyin Beifong - Consequences

Korra - Hit //picture

Kuvira - Gone

Korra/Asami Sato - Support //pic

Lin Beifong/Kya - Hidden

Azula - Heartbroken //2 prts

Lin Beifong - Party

Asami Sato/Korra - Decisions //or

Mai - Gentle

Kuvira - Comfort

Lin Beifong - Debt

Toph Beifong - Love

Azula - Protective //kid fic

Kuvira - Switch

Lin Beifong - Assurance

------------